Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overrated and underrated Hip Hop Artists????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
      UNDERRATED- CASSIDY
      I remember when Murder Mook wanted to go up against Cassidy in a freestyle....they would have had to have the casket ready because Cassidy would have DEADED that fool.

WHOOOOOO!!!

that boy can rip it. I am hyped for my work out now!!!

Comment

Comment

100 BARS OF DEATH. FROM THE BAY AREA. HE SIGNED WITH KONVICT MUSIC LIKE A YEAR AGO I THINK. BUT HASN'T BEEN PUTTING OUT SONGS LIKE THIS SINCE THEN. BUT HE CAN RIP IT

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            I remember when Murder Mook wanted to go up against Cassidy in a freestyle....they would have had to have the casket ready because Cassidy would have DEADED that fool.

WHOOOOOO!!!

that boy can rip it. I am hyped for my work out now!!!
            MOOK WOULD HAVE GOT THE WORK EASILY. IN A FREESTYLE CASSIDY IS A BEAST. CASS SHOULD BE GETTING MORE PUBLICITY . HE IS RAW. AND HE KILLED MOOK IN THIS DISS

Comment

UNDERRATED. NIPSEY HUSSLE

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                if u think hip hop sucks listen to K-rino the most underrated rapper

he has a lot of good songs with deep meaning
                Greend you up for the K-Rino bruh. Jokers are forever sleepin on him. One of the greatest to ever touch a mic indeed is K-Rino.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Greend you up for the K-Rino bruh. Jokers are forever sleepin on him. One of the greatest to ever touch a mic indeed is K-Rino.
                  wow second time being greend for a K-rino post lol, i posted a K-rino EA sports song he did in the arcade talk

but K-rino doesnt cursed much n lately hasnt cursed at all, most of his raps are about positive stuff n some are so deep

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      wow second time being greend for a K-rino post lol, i posted a K-rino EA sports song he did in the arcade talk

but K-rino doesnt cursed much n lately hasnt cursed at all, most of his raps are about positive stuff n some are so deep

If I could Id green you all week for K-Rino bruh. He's gettin older and is probably cleanin up his language, but for me K-Rino is K-Rino, he could spit standing next to a ice cream truck rappin off the music commin from that hoe, and it'd still be fiya as all hell. One of my favs from K-Rino is when he got wit Dope-E and put out that C.O.D. This here is one of my all-time favs bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X