Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan shoulda taken his own advice

can anyone see khan as a trainer?

Comment

We get it. Khan got smoked. I personally wish him the best in his return. Take on someone that doesn't have brutal stopping power. Get some confidence back (do not move to 147). He'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by itchum77 View Post
        can anyone see khan as a trainer?
        Who knows worse fighters have made great trainers, but better fighters have made poor trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          We get it. Khan got smoked. I personally wish him the best in his return. Take on someone that doesn't have brutal stopping power. Get some confidence back (do not move to 147). He'll be fine.
          To be honest I don't think Garcia has brutal stopping power it's just khans chin is that bad and I doubt he can make 140 much longer so it's either 147 or retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            To be honest I don't think Garcia has brutal stopping power it's just khans chin is that bad and I doubt he can make 140 much longer so it's either 147 or retirement.
            Khan's fight night weights to me indicate that he isn't that big. Yeah he's long, but he isn't dense. 8lb's of weight gain??

Comment

He should've been teaching that kid to tuck his chin in when he's throwing those jabs. Doesn't wanna go and get Khan'd now.

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
                Surely you mean "shudda took".....

Comment

WTF is he wearing?

Comment

Working...
                  X