Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Co-Worker Just Got High in the Office!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] My Co-Worker Just Got High in the Office!

We work security, so that means we don't do ****.

We have so much time on our hands, bored af.

My co-worker took one of those electronic dust remover cans and started spraying it and made a makeshift flame thrower out of it, using his lighter. Funny ****.

I then told him how you can get high off of it. He doesn't believe me and before I can even explain it to him, he starts huffing the ****! Took a solid 10 second inhale.

He goes, "whoa man! I'm kinda light headed! Holy ****, it feels like I just took two hits from a blunt, dude, you gotta try it."

This is all happening on the job mind you.

The real kicker though. We are currently watching a program about substance abuse on TV.

I have too much fun at work.

In before the brain damage.

Comment

Well what did the Police say?

Comment

Only losers work in an office

And of you dont

So let it slide

Comment

Must be an old can of cleaner. These days they put an anti-inhalant bittering agent in them so people can't huff it. I had a couple kids on a pack job that thought it was cute to come in the room I was packing farting and giggling. A good blast of that cleaner had them both running out the room coughing and gagging. I could barely stand it myself

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Must be an old can of cleaner. These days they put an anti-inhalant bittering agent in them so people can't huff it. I had a couple kids on a pack job that thought it was cute to come in the room I was packing farting and giggling. A good blast of that cleaner had them both running out the room coughing and gagging. I could barely stand it myself
            Very well could be old. I smelled it, not cuz I huffed it, but cuz it was sprayed so much in our confined area that I could taste it and it had the bitering agent. It's just that my coworker gave no fu*ks! Lmao. Dudes crazy!

All he had to hear from me is you can get high off of it and his nose sucked that **** up quick!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              We work security, so that means we don't do ****.

We have so much time on our hands, bored af.

My co-worker took one of those electronic dust remover cans and started spraying it and made a makeshift flame thrower out of it, using his lighter. Funny ****.

I then told him how you can get high off of it. He doesn't believe me and before I can even explain it to him, he starts huffing the ****! Took a solid 10 second inhale.

He goes, "whoa man! I'm kinda light headed! Holy ****, it feels like I just took two hits from a blunt, dude, you gotta try it."

This is all happening on the job mind you.

The real kicker though. We are currently watching a program about substance abuse on TV.

I have too much fun at work.
              Great stuff. When I live in Silicon Valley, my team and I smoked weed together a few times. Once our startup got bought, and instituted drug testing we all abandoned ship. A few years after the big company bought us, they went out of business. Not the main corp, but my company.

Get online trading in whatever interests you. Use your time for you.

Peace Hermano

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Only losers work in an office

And of you dont

So let it slide
                Hey you watch your mouth Tranny, office work can be very demanding but highly rewarding.

Comment

Working...
                X