Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sammy Vasquez... whats your opinion on him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy Vasquez... whats your opinion on him?

Lets have it, he has 20w and 15-KO dudes 29yrs of age when is he stepping it up? Fights at 147 also... would you put him in with Spence? Both seem relatively similar and I think it would be a great fight.

Thoughts please.

Yeah him and Spence would be a great fun fight, but I favor Spence in that one. It'll be a good test for both.

A couple more fights and he should fight Josesito Lopez type of fighters.

Overall, I like him.

Comment

He only turned pro in 2012. He should get a title shot next year when floyds title get situated

Comment

Everytime that I have seem him, he looks really good. Sharp, fluid punches, good countering and good reflexes. Kind of deceiving too because he doesn't look all that athletic but he actually is.

Comment

his doing his job so far put him in there with a top 10 WBC guy

Comment

I saw his fight with Wale Omotoso and I thought he was technically sound. He brings an entertaining fight. If he was in the ring with Spence, I would favor Spence with a TKO in the later rounds or Vasquez by UD.

Comment

I keep looking for something that's worrisome about him, but I've seen him 5-6 times now and I haven't found it. I think he might be the real deal, looks good.

Comment

He's very good all-round, look forward to seeing him step up.

I'd like to see him fight Bundu in December, then Guerrero early next year, then title shot.

Comment

Working...
                X