Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props to Martinez for beating Salido's @ss. (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    doesn't matter, forever Lomanchenko's daddy,
    Salido's is nobody's daddy, he is just another drugs cheat who brought shame to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
      Jesus Christ, who said anything about Margarito and Calderon. Why do you always try to make this a Puerto Rico vs. Mexico thing. Just chill the **** out with that ****. I'm pretty much saying all you make is bait threads. You did this earlier with Danny Garcia threads trying to bait Matthysse, Morales fans, even calling broadcasters cuckold fans cause of their Peterson comments. Again, stop with the Nationalistic bull****. Just wish you could see a fight objectively and not let the "I'm Puerto Rican" stuff get in the way.
      Why so emotional? I made a thread giving Roman Martinez props for his win and you are mad because?

So you are mad because my opinions are nothing like yours?

Sounds like you like to live in a bubble and anything that goes against your little views, cause you agnst. Now shut the fck up, and stop trying to police/control another individuals thoughts/opinions.

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Salido's is nobody's daddy, he is just another drugs cheat who brought shame to the sport
        I agree but for some odd reason, some people are cool with Nandrolone use around here.

Comment

Jesus Christ, who said anything about Margarito and Calderon. Why do you always try to make this a Puerto Rico vs. Mexico thing. Just chill the **** out with that ****. I'm pretty much saying all you make is bait threads. You did this earlier with Danny Garcia threads trying to bait Matthysse, Morales fans, even calling broadcasters cuckold fans cause of their Peterson comments. Again, stop with the Nationalistic bull****. Just wish you could see a fight objectively and not let the "I'm Puerto Rican" stuff get in the way.
          Show me just ONE post of yours, where you are "rooting" for a Puerto Rican over a Mexican... How lead poisoned do you have to be, to THINK it's my duty to root for YOUR countryman?? Shyt, I accept that YOU don't have to root for a PR over a Mexican. So what is your crisis, son? Fck outta here with that shyt. Fck YOU and the things you hold dear. I am not YOU nor am I from your country son. I just don't a give a single fck. It's always the biased haters who root against PR, that want to try and stop a PR for rooting for a PR fighter. In what fckin universe does such logic apply?

This was you last night @ 11:50pm. The butthurt is clear. Salido got his ass beat. No steroids needed.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
            War Rocky!

I was surprised to see Salido hit the canvas. I had Salido via TKO prior to this fight.

Good win for Puerto Rico. But the damage had been done. Salido was a nightmare for Puerto ricans.

Comment

The should call him Orlando "Cabezasos" salido. B!tch the as fighting dirty as all hell

Comment

Show me just ONE post of yours, where you are "rooting" for a Puerto Rican over a Mexican... How lead poisoned do you have to be, to THINK it's my duty to root for YOUR countryman?? Shyt, I accept that YOU don't have to root for a PR over a Mexican. So what is your crisis, son? Fck outta here with that shyt. Fck YOU and the things you hold dear. I am not YOU nor am I from your country son. I just don't a give a single fck. It's always the biased haters who root against PR, that want to try and stop a PR for rooting for a PR fighter. In what fckin universe does such logic apply?

This was you last night @ 11:50pm. The butthurt is clear. Salido got his ass beat. No steroids needed.

Hahaha!!! Not butthurt. I don't take boxing fights that seriously. I don't let fighters losses or wins drive my emotions like you. I don't live through fighters like you do, as if you won the fight last night. Don't be so invested in fighters, try to relax a little, son. Again, I don't root for guys because they are from my country, or background, only idiots have this mindset. Don't be so blind. If a fighter has a style I like, I root for him and that's it, not the "Oh, Puerto Rican Pride" bull**** that you are on. My favorite fighters the moment are Walters, Rigondeaux, Lomachenko, and Thurman: all different backgrounds.

Honestly, nothing wrong with rooting for Puerto Rican fighters on your part, it's just that you always come with that nationalistic bull****, even bringing up Matthysse, Morales, and Margarito in your threads from today and last night. What the **** do these dudes have to do with last nights fights?

Again, I have nothing against Puerto Rican fighters and I don't root for a guy cause he is from my country, it's just ****ing annoying seeing your dumb*ss bait threads. Thought both fights were competitive last night, thought Danny lost, and thought Martinez won. That's it.

Hahaha!!! Why you butt-hurt, doe?

Comment

War Rocky!

I was surprised to see Salido hit the canvas. I had Salido via TKO prior to this fight.

Damn the Mexican version of the commentating was embarrassing.

Comment

Hahaha!!! Not butthurt. I don't take boxing fights that seriously. I don't let fighters losses or wins drive my emotions like you. I don't live through fighters like you do, as if you won the fight last night. Don't be so invested in fighters, try to relax a little, son. Again, I don't root for guys because they are from my country, or background, only idiots have this mindset. Don't be so blind. If a fighter has a style I like, I root for him and that's it, not the "Oh, Puerto Rican Pride" bull**** that you are on. My favorite fighters the moment are Walters, Rigondeaux, Lomachenko, and Thurman: all different backgrounds.

Honestly, nothing wrong with rooting for Puerto Rican fighters on your part, it's just that you always come with that nationalistic bull****, even bringing up Matthysse, Morales, and Margarito in your threads from today and last night. What the **** do these dudes have to do with last nights fights?

Again, I have nothing against Puerto Rican fighters and I don't root for a guy cause he is from my country, it's just ****ing annoying seeing your dumb*ss bait threads. Thought both fights were competitive last night, thought Danny lost, and thought Martinez won. That's it.

Hahaha!!! Why you butt-hurt, doe?
                    Says the guy who was jumping around when he thought Salido was going to win

Nice fake laugh by the way but your eyes look sad... You felt the need to comment in my thread like a guy who lost money on Salido last night.

As I predicted. You could not produce ONE post of yours in which you root for a Puerto Rican. Silly peasant, you think you can dictate to me who I can celebrate? Fck outta here. I don't cheer for steroid using peasants like Salido. YOU do.

This is what you sound like: "Damn PeasantCrusha, why you gotta be all happy that Martinez won doe?"

Silly Peasant. Suffer.

Last edited by PeasantCrusha; 04-12-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      salido is almost done
                      Going to get cashed out as Felix Verdejo's first "name" opponent

Comment

Working...
                      X