Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan is going to get kayoed again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I can't keep up with all the vacant titles he keeps fighting for and getting given belts back & such.

Hes got laced in 30seconds flat & in his next fight he fights Oisan ***an (isn't he a character from Willy Wonkas chocolate factory?) for the vacant WBA International lightweight title, in his very next fight he fights for the WBA & the WBO equivalent which he'd previously thrown in the rubbish bin where it belongs. He low-blowed Judah for his IBF given his WBA was it? Back after getting whopped like an octopus by Peterson.

Judah, Maidana etc they're just names.
      Judah is just like him hes like a 6 weight, million time world champion or some rubbish yet the guys never beaten anybody legit, his best win is over Spinks whose tied 1 a piece with him.

Pair of jokes and it just shows there are far too many belts out there. Time they got rid of half of these bogus titles & time Amir got back to the domestic scene where he belongs & earned his way up regardless of how much money he rakes in through having so many people wanting to see him get starched again.
      The point you're missing is... that they're 10 top contenders. You can't bring the absolute best into that division. You have to give credit to this guy, he's constantly fighting the best, even now. With recent losses, he's fighting Lucas Matthysse who is available. Unless you have person in mind for Matthysse before the year end?

Comment

• Matthysse is a beast and it would end very bad for Khan !

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          At least explain WHY you think Khan is just gonna trample over Matt, cuz I just don't see it. I'm not saying that Matt can't be out-boxed. I just think that you're overrating his power/speed. Plus, there are those moments when Khan gets out of his game-plan and starts exchanging. Khan is still vulnerable to left hooks and overhand rights, and Matt loves to throw both.
          Khan wont be trading with Mattyse because he is a huge puncher, strategy is gonna be different. Problem is Matyse is just too slow for Khan and doesn´t have the strenght of let´s say, García, so his face will be pointing to the lamps everytime khan tags him (even Alexander made him stumble several times). He isn´t a good counterpuncher, and doesn´t have the mighty fast left hook Prescott and García have... or show me a video of it.

Comment

• Khan on a LUCKY day can beat most opponents..i say lucky day as in the day when he uses his brain and doesnt get into a slugfest. The guy has all the tools, minus the chin, but with his reach, fast hands he should be able to keep slow/smaller boxers at bay. Khan needs to learn to clinch, hold, run, and keep his hands up high all the time, he'll be a hard boxer to beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Khan on a LUCKY day can beat most opponents..i say lucky day as in the day when he uses his brain and doesnt get into a slugfest. The guy has all the tools, minus the chin, but with his reach, fast hands he should be able to keep slow/smaller boxers at bay. Khan needs to learn to clinch, hold, run, and keep his hands up high all the time, he'll be a hard boxer to beat.
              Yes, specially one dimensional fighters.

Comment

Working...
              X