donaire beast mode on heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Bag dont hit back
    HAH, Yup. Unfortunately though his next opponent isn't a bag.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      how heavy is that bag ya think?
      Youtube-comment said 150lbs.

Donaire is a beast.

Comment

I hate noise makers..Nothings more annoying in a gym..Enjoying the natural rhythm of boxing the loud claps and dull thuds of fists hitting bags the sliding of feet on the floor. Then some silly person comes in and starts making weird noises..Ha..Ha..haa..Ahh! Ahh! Ha! look at me! I can make noise's out of my mouth...The Guy was hitting hard he just needs to learn how to shut his mouth and let his fist make the noise..

Comment

Originally posted by Crushedknee View Post
          I hate noise makers..Nothings more annoying in a gym..Enjoying the natural rhythm of boxing the loud claps and dull thuds of fists hitting bags the sliding of feet on the floor. Then some silly person comes in and starts making weird noises..Ha..Ha..haa..Ahh! Ahh! Ha! look at me! I can make noise's out of my mouth...The Guy was hitting hard he just needs to learn how to shut his mouth and let his fist make the noise..
          You must be new to boxing, every fighter has a unique noise when they throw.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            You must be new to boxing....

Comment

You must be new to boxing. Some people make noise, it is what it is.

Donaire is with conte... Never know what is inside him.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushedknee View Post
                Yup, I make a noise when I throw, don't even know I'm doing it. Only if i throw hard though.

Crshedknee you need to relax, if you see the vid you can tell he's joking around in the bag and said he was imitating Mike Tyson. I guess you can't have fun in the gym.

By the way, Donaire has earned every right to make whatever noise, talk as much **** as he wants. Dude is a pound4pound beast.

Comment

Donaire is a powerhouse for such a small guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he can hurt some 140lbers.

Comment

Donaire is a truly awesome puncher. That dude's power ranks p4p up there with Hearns. I think that when it's all said and done, he'll be one of the greatest fighters I ever saw (especially with his body...sky's the limit as far as weight-climbing).

Comment

what unique noise do you like to make?

Comment

Working...
                      X