Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you rate Chad Dawsons accuracy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your right, i really enjoyed the adamek fight, he landed a good amount of punches, which makes it better to watch

Comment

dawson is very skilled...my only gripe, i wish he had knockout power.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
        dawson is very skilled...my only gripe, i wish he had knockout power.
        5 of his opponents were Tarver 2X, Johnson 2X, and Adamek guys known for having some of the best chins in boxing. I bet if he fought guys of lesser punch resistance he would be 29-0-1 with 22 kos rather than 17 and this would change everyone's view on how hard he hits which I would say is about a 7 of 10.

He landed a double straight left in the 2nd Johnson fight that would have floored many fighters of lesser resistance, it sounded incredibly loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          5 of his opponents were Tarver 2X, Johnson 2X, and Adamek guys known for having some of the best chins in boxing. I bet if he fought guys of lesser punch resistance he would be 29-0-1 with 22 kos rather than 17 and this would change everyone's view on how hard he hits which I would say is about a 7 of 10.

He landed a double straight left in the 2nd Johnson fight that would have floored many fighters of lesser resistance, it sounded incredibly loud.
          the problem is that he's fighting southpaw while being right handed

Comment

How many really clean punches have even been landed on Tarver and Johnson in the past 5 years?

When Johnson and Tarver fought each other neither guy was able to land nearly as many clean blows on the other as Dawson was able to land on them.

Comment

Working...
            X