Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY ****

MY FIANCEE AND I BOTH HAVE SCORPIO SINGLETONS

LMAO

no wonder we have a tremendous sex life after 3 years still.

Comment

• and air sign battles for some reason have historically been some of the most vicious fights.

Hagler/Hearns gem vs. lib

Mclelan vs. Benn lib vs. aqua

I knwo there's more I used to know of but this at top of my head

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
        the guy in your avatar is another proof of libras being extremely hard punchers if nothing else (and mentally weak)
        Libras prob is it too pleasure oriented and lacks discipline. Boxing is mostly about training and thriving under that brutal regimen.

It's considered a "masculine sign" but Libra males are some of the biggest girls I know. Too much feeling sorry for themselves and codependency. Wishy-washy

Comment

• Gemini best air for boxing.

I found them to be more grounded and practical. They don't run the risk of air heading like Libras and Aquas.

Comment

• traditionally the most girly sign cancer are some of the baddest mofos in boxing history. manly men.

i mean does men get harder than Vitali? Froch? JCC? Dempsey?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Libras prob is it too pleasure oriented and lacks discipline. Boxing is mostly about training and thriving under that brutal regimen.

It's considered a "masculine sign" but Libra males are some of the biggest girls I know. Too much feeling sorry for themselves and codependency. Wishy-washy
              True. Air signs in general don't do combat sports for "the right reason" which always ends up with them being mentally weak and quitting in adversity (hard fights). Air signs often get into boxing for some sort of social reason, to make family proud (DLH etc) or cus they just love putting on a show and basking in the limelight (Hamed, maybe Mayorga). But other signs get into it cus that's actually what they're made of. Many air signs are actually "made of" something else (like fruitiness in DLH's case) and are only putting on a show for ulterior reasons

Comment

• Rigo is great.

I'm confident he has an Earth Ascendant. Taurus or Virgo

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  traditionally the most girly sign cancer are some of the baddest mofos in boxing history. manly men.

i mean does men get harder than Vitali? Froch? JCC? Dempsey?
                  Many rank Wayne Mcculough as having the most iron chin of all time p4p of any boxer in history. Mcculoughs a cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Gemini best air for boxing.

I found them to be more grounded and practical. They don't run the risk of air heading like Libras and Aquas.
                    I agree. Geminis are very intelligent or make very lethal swarmers. Duran, Ricky Hatton, Camacho, Hagler

They usuarelly are not super big punchers but very big volume punchers or swarmers if you ask me. Also often are extremely tough.

The current ring mag #1 p4p is gemini

Comment

• Originally posted by deejd View Post
                      Rigo is the toughest Libra. Mentally sharp -- would be nice to see how he'd fare against a pressure fighter with a sturdy chin. He breaks everybody's face he fights, though.

that's not tough. holyfield is tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X