Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthyse-Ortiz and Lopez-Maidana: Khan Out Of Good Options?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
    I've always wondered what happened with Garcia and ortiz? Theey have both gone out and given their own sides to the story but I'm not sure anyone ouaide their camps will know
    Ortiz has been telling some fairytales I reckon. Rios and Garcia's stories seem to support each other and Ortiz seems to be a little wacko to begin with.

Comment

Ortiz is a better offensive fighter than Matthyse. Ortiz doesn't have the heart or will to win this though.

Comment

Khan had no intention of fighting Matthysse, Prescott or Maidana anyway.Lots of good fighters are still available at 140-147 but I think team Khan will pick another easy fight with a light puncher.

Comment

Khan needs to stay away from top fighters, his chin just isn't up to scratch.

Now he doesn't have a belt I'm happy to watch him fight whoever.

Comment

Khan should fight Olusegun.

Comment

lol nobody wants to fight khan

I remember when he thought he was the biggest thing in boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Matthyse just said he's not moving up in that article from today. Khan better fight Matthyse if no one else is available. He already had his soft touch with Molina.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-19-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Lucas M needs to be careful because it seems GBP wants him to lose to take the pressure of Garcia fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Matthyse just said he's not moving up in that article from today. Khan better fight Matthyse if no one else is available. He already had his soft touch with Molina.
                    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Lucas M needs to be careful because it seems GBP wants him to lose to take the pressure of Garcia fighting him.
                    I agree with both you guys on this.

Comment

Working...
                    X