Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else warmed to Bernard Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kovavlev beat him into submission and changed his entire outlook on life. so no, i dont like him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
      I have warmed to him NOW but thats due to his balls to the wall aproach in taking on the best of the best.

A man of his age shames those 15yrs/20yrs younger
      ^^ This is exactly how I feel about him.

Basically, I never cared for the executioner, but love the Alien.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        Ill be honest, i hated the guy. I hated the fact he was racist to Calzaghe, and said all sorts a stupid stuff.

But i now realise that he was just playing a game, to sell tickets, it was business.

He is very respectful of Wladimir and Kovalev, and they seem to say very nice things back about him Also some of his speeches are excellent, especially when he was asked would he go back to boxing after the kovalev fight and he said "do you ask a women right after giving birth if she wants another child again".

Now he is out of boxing game(for the moment), he seems to show his true side and sems alot calmer and more humble.

Anyone else warmed to him like i have?
        I think people overwhelmingly have liked Bernard Hopkins throughout his career...at least the majority of people anyways.

Comment

Quebecers certainly respect him more than they do Quackenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            You like him now that he's become a more docile black man.

Now there's a surprise.
            I liked you better when you were banned.

Comment

Working...
            X