Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARcos Maidana would box Pac's ears off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Ortiz dropped Maidana like it was nothing. Pac is an all around better fighter and puncher then Ortiz. Maidana is dog slow and has little to no chance.
    I can already see it now. Maidana starts doing those ******ed over hand rights, and gets caught with a nasty uppercut, and the beginning of the end begins.

Comment

Someone needs to post the video of Algieri sparring Maidana

He made it look easy

Comment

i didnt know beating adrien broner would do so much to enhance your reputation.

smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I'd favor Pacquiao for sure, but let's not act like Maidana wouldn't get his shots in, especially some big right hands. Maidana would also do one of the things Pacquiao opponents rarely do, attack the body. Also, Pac's intensity isn't as great as it once was, I see him taking a lot of breaks and not fighting the entire rounds like he use too. This is a competitive fight IMO.
          It's hard to attack pac's body because he is always moving. Cotto and margarito rarely got to pac's body.

As I said chino would be competitive in the 1st 4 rounds when he is fresh. After he blows off some steam chino just ****ing slows down dramatically. You saw it in all his fights. Pac has slowed down but the pace pac's fight at is still far and beyond anybody in the sport. Joel Diaz said that what makes pac so scary is that the pace he fights at breaks fighters. Bradley couldn't keep up and bradley is a super fit guy.

Chino has stamina issues, he was tired fighting slow paced fighters like broner and mayweather. I can't imagine him keeping up with pac in the mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Chino would keep Manny at distance with his jab and control the pace, boxing off the backfoot, utilizing the ring, putting on a clinic until round 4 where he catches him with a straight that puts Manny to sleep and sets off a meme extravaganza.
            This floydiot never learn his lesson. Just because your boy struggled and was sodomized by his cherry picked now all of the sudden Pac will give his ass for free.

Did you forgot it took Marquez 42 rounds to land that once in a lifetime Memo powered punch?

Remember the outcome of the fights against their common opponents? Oscar, Hatton, Cotto and Mosley does ring a bell to you? Fraud went life and death against them while Pac gave them the worst beating of their life without making a sweat. Maidana? GTFO!

Comment

This fight is a war, Pac isn't to hard to hit Algeri hit him a few times but has little to no power however Pac is better than Maidaina and wins the fight.

Comment

I would love to get this fight happened just to shut the **** this floyd clowns in here, they wish Maidana would win the fight so they can implement the triangle theory!

Floyd l> Maidana l> Pacquaio

Comment

Comment

Most definitely not! But he will make Pacquiao work hard almost every round. Sounds fun!

Comment

Lolz.. ......

Comment

Working...
                      X