• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    The fanbase isn't that bad... look at Tim Horton
    eh mate fancy a thrashing?

Comment

No doubt he thought he was being 'Super Witty'.

"Hey Y'all, I'mma name my daughta 'North', Geddit? North West! LMAO! I'm lika Oska Wild an' sheit."

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        North West

will be the name of a clothe line in the future that will sell millions
        Check you out MR. Entrepreneur! Blatantly will happen good call.

On a much grimm/eccentric (hopefully realistic) note Kanye is a fukwad with a God-complex that needs a fookin slap, and i don't approve of child death. So... hopefully Kanye crashes into the whole cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta and all of them die, horrifically.

But Kanye lives covered in 5th degree burn marks all over, so does a Micheal Jackson surgery, nearly drops North West of his balcony and calls Kardashian 'Blanket' cos' she's had to get polyester skin made after the car/fire accident (budget).
        And then CIA and IRA and random black doctor kill him for staying awake for 60 days, thats it bye.

There, new screenplay sorted.

Who he think he is in a skirt? Fukin Elmo McElroy of The 51st State? Least he's part Scottish.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          eh mate fancy a thrashing?
          Oi you taking the p1ss if you think you can take me grandpa

Comment

Is this real? North?

He is becoming a legend. I havent laughed so much at the casual stupidity of a celebrity in a long time.
            When i read how he rhymed 'Mercedes benz' with 'parkinsons' i laughed out loud for a while. Genius.

Comment

Why wont a caleb take it a step further and Just name there kid shit fuck

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                When i read how he rhymed 'Mercedes benz' with 'parkinsons' i laughed out loud for a while. Genius.
                LmAo!!!

Comment

North West is clearly illuminati symbolism. Fúck Kanye. Floyd destroys him.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Why wont a caleb take it a step further and Just name there kid shit fuck
                    lol

Comment

shame for the kid, oh well she'll be spoilt and be able to change that ****ed up name when she's older anway

Comment

Working...
                      X