No announcement yet.

The brawl in Montreal is the most exciting fight Ive ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The brawl in Montreal is the most exciting fight Ive ever seen

I still have fresh memories of watching that fight on youtube and it has to be the most exciting fight I've ever seen, war for 15 rounds!!. I've seen Taylor- Chavez, Fight of the Century, Hearns- Hagler, Bowe- Holyfield I and none of these fights have generated the same kind of excitment for me as the "brawl in montreal" did.

Great fight:

Although you should check out....

Barrera vs Moralles 1
    Benn vs McClellan
    Eubank vs Walson 2
    Leonard vs Hearns 1
    Eubank vs Benn 1
    Gatti vs Ward 1
    Castillo vs Coralles
    Ali vs Frazier 3

If you liked Duran vs Leonard, the above will no doubt blow your socks off!!

Comment

Rick Glaser is talking about this fight on Facebook today.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
        Rick Glaser is talking about this fight on Facebook today.
        Whos rick Glasier?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
          Great fight:

Although you should check out....

Barrera vs Moralles 1
          Benn vs McClellan
          Eubank vs Walson 2
          Leonard vs Hearns 1
          Eubank vs Benn 1
          Gatti vs Ward 1
          Castillo vs Coralles
          Ali vs Frazier 3

If you liked Duran vs Leonard, the above will no doubt blow your socks off!!
          thanks, I've already watched Barrera-Morrales I, never thought i would be so intrigued in a bantamweight fight!

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
            Whos rick Glasier?
            A boxing businessman I guess is how I'd describe him. OK, that's how he describes himself. Occasionally in the 90's he would get quoted in the boxing magazines on this or that. He starts myriad boxing related topics on FB and has thousands of FB friends who participate in his threads, many of which are pretty informative. He just happens to be discussing this fight today. He seems like a nice enough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
              A boxing businessman I guess is how I'd describe him. OK, that's how he describes himself. Occasionally in the 90's he would get quoted in the boxing magazines on this or that. He starts myriad boxing related topics on FB and has thousands of FB friends who participate in his threads, many of which are pretty informative. He just happens to be discussing this fight today. He seems like a nice enough guy.
              thats cool and interesting might check it out

Comment

I actually watched this last night - never gets old.

Comment

Each to his own but for me it falls into the very good bracket as apposed to the Great bracket that is home to fights like Gatti vs Ward, Ali vs Frazier, Bowe vs Holyfield, Pryor vs Arguello ect ect

So glad Duran got that win tho, never really cared for Ray as great as he was, by far my least favourite of the fab four

Comment

There was too much holding through out the fight and it didn't have a great ending so yeah its not in the same planet as Castillo Corrales, Ward Gatti, Arguello Pryor, etc

Comment

Working...
                    X