No announcement yet.

WHERE is the ****ING OIL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE is the ****ING OIL?

Where? I've done extensive Google Image searches, nothing. WHERE IS THIS OIL? I CANT FIND IT.

WHY did OBAMA send HIS SWAT GOONS down there IF HES HOLDING BP LIABLE FOR THE LEAK? Since when did SWAT teams inspect oil rigs?

This is supposedly the 9/11 of environmental disasters! Obama said so!

BUT WHERE IS THE DISASTER??????????

I read that if the gulf was the Superdome, the oil spill would be a 20 oz. bottle of soda.

Obama is a fool and won't last long nor be remembered positively. The USA elected an unqualified moron to be president which also shows the steadily dropping intellect of Americans.

Ignorance of the people of a mighty nation grows at the nation falls.
    It's a widely known historical fact.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
      Where? I've done extensive Google Image searches, nothing. WHERE IS THIS OIL? I CANT FIND IT.

WHY did OBAMA send HIS SWAT GOONS down there IF HES HOLDING BP LIABLE FOR THE LEAK? Since when did SWAT teams inspect oil rigs?

This is supposedly the 9/11 of environmental disasters! Obama said so!

BUT WHERE IS THE DISASTER??????????

I read that if the gulf was the Superdome, the oil spill would be a 20 oz. bottle of soda.

http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/oilspill/

so are you trying to say its fake? this oil spill has affected thousands of people here in the gulf and millions of fish and wildlife. 100 year old businesses are going under because of this. google has alot dedicated to the spill.

i really dont think these guys are out there to enjoy the weather.

Comment

It's clearly a really bad oil spill and needs to be taken very seriously, but I do chuckle when people keep saying that it is the worst natural disaster of all time.

Biggest oil spill maybe, not worst natural disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by right2die View Post
          http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/oilspill/

so are you trying to say its fake? this oil spill has affected thousands of people here in the gulf and millions of fish and wildlife. 100 year old businesses are going under because of this. google has alot dedicated to the spill.

i really dont think these guys are out there to enjoy the weather.

Those are among the very few. You see those images and you think the whole gulf to be 100% oil. The truth is, that if the Superdome was the gulf, the oil would be a 20 oz. soda bottle.

That's because Mother nature takes care of the problem herself

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X