No announcement yet.

anybody watch foxcatcher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody watch foxcatcher?

if you did, enlighten me maybe you caught it and maybe if someone knows the actual story etc can shin in but that movie had hella gay undertones seemed like some gay underline story or something.

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
    if you did, enlighten me maybe you caught it and maybe if someone knows the actual story etc can shin in but that movie had hella gay undertones seemed like some gay underline story or something.
    I thought the scene where du Pont wakes up Schultz in the middle of the night to wrestle and du Pont was on top implied maybe **** erotica with the grunting and all...also when Schultz is barbering him and snorting cocaine also had gay undertones. The movie implies du Pont may have been in the closet and Schultz was maybe drawn in to something sexual...but we don't see anything that you can draw any definite conclusions supposedly.

Shultz said he hated the movie...the director...and those implications...although before this became spoken about by critics he had praise for everything and said he had been portrayed perfectly. If it's true and he was hiding the fact what else could he say now. He is also making a lot of meat-head threats to the director lately as these implications become more of a topic. He originally was ok with it all because it was not explicitly depicted and left for you to decide.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/12/3...tz-foxcatcher/

It's hard to tell what the truth really is.

I thought it was a superb movie and Steve Carell totally surprised the hell out of me doing drama and was amazing as du Pont. He deserves an Oscar...so does the movie.
    Last edited by jaded; 01-01-2015, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I thought the scene where du Pont wakes up Schultz in the middle of the night to wrestle and du Pont was on top implied maybe **** erotica with the grunting and all...also when Schultz is barbering him and snorting cocaine also had gay undertones. The movie implies du Pont may have been in the closet and Schultz was maybe drawn in to something sexual...but we don't see anything that you can draw any definite conclusions supposedly.

Shultz said he hated the movie...the director...and those implications...although before this became spoken about by critics he had praise for everything and said he had been portrayed perfectly. If it's true and he was hiding the fact what else could he say now. He is also making a lot of meat-head threats to the director lately as these implications become more of a topic. He originally was ok with it all because it was not explicitly depicted and left for you to decide.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/12/3...tz-foxcatcher/

It's hard to tell what the truth really is.

I thought it was a superb movie and Steve Carell totally surprised the hell out of me doing drama and was amazing as du Pont. He deserves an Oscar...so does the movie.

yeah good movie and yeah carrel tripped me out, i never heard of this movie ever till yesterday night I was looking for something to watch and went to my favorit bootleg streaming site and they had it in HD so I watched it and I didnt even know steve carrell was in it till midway through when he said something and the office came in mind and i was like naw, then my nerd ass got up and imdb it lol

Comment

Great movie. I also noticed the implications of the gay stuff but it was whatever, nothing was really over the top with it like completely saying one thing or another. But Steve Carrell AT LEAST deserves an Oscar nomination.

Apparently the real Schultz is super pissed about the movie though, threatening Miller and ****. Whatever, he was all good with it as recently as a week ago praising Bennett Miller.

Bennett Miller is one of the best directors around right now IMO.

Capote
        Moneyball
        Foxcatcher

He's on a pretty good role.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Great movie. I also noticed the implications of the gay stuff but it was whatever, nothing was really over the top with it like completely saying one thing or another. But Steve Carrell AT LEAST deserves an Oscar nomination.

Apparently the real Schultz is super pissed about the movie though, threatening Miller and ****. Whatever, he was all good with it as recently as a week ago praising Bennett Miller.

Bennett Miller is one of the best directors around right now IMO.

Capote
          Moneyball
          Foxcatcher

He's on a pretty good role.
          yeah I agree nothing was overly gay but it was there, and hell yea can we get a hell yes for steve carrell dude is the real deal broke out of his typecast and put on for the world his talents.

damn.

Comment

Carrell hands down has the creepiest performance of all time, never seen something so creepy and disgusting just so dam gross, he deserves and Oscar.

Carrell character was so scary man, he scared the crap out of me imagine you saw some creepy as dude no emotion just talking to you and staring at you in that way? ill have nightmares and do a shoulder shiver if he even walked past me.

Comment

Amazing film.

Comment

Working...
              X