Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence made Broner cry! and put it on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard so many Sparring Stories about Spence Jr just tearing people apart. He is a very humble guy so you will never hear him try to use that to make himself a star

It is a few young fighters that I hear stories about that just give people hell in sparring. Tony Harrison, Chon Zepeda (just announced he is fighting Terry Flanagan ironically, he is going to embarrass Flanagan in front of his own crowd!), Daquan Arnatt, Eddie Gomez just to name a few those are few names I hear A LOT when it comes to guys who are toying with Champions in Sparring. But Sparring is Sparring however like Kenny is talking about in that video, Sparring Can Get Serious!
    Last edited by sicko; 06-20-2015, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      I heard so many Sparring Stories about Spence Jr just tearing people apart. He is a very humble guy so you will never hear him try to use that to make himself a star

It is a few young fighters that I hear stories about that just give people hell in sparring. Tony Harrison, Chon Zepeda (just announced he is fighting Terry Flanagan ironically, he is going to embarrass Flanagan in front of his own crowd!), Daquan Arnatt, Eddie Gomez just to name a few those are few names I hear A LOT when it comes to guys who are toying with Champions in Sparring. But Sparring is Sparring however like Kenny is talking about in that video, Sparring Can Get Serious!
      Yea but the funny thing is broner has always denied it. And spence won't coment on in

Comment

Damn... So Spence is TBE?

Oh shyt.

Broner all emotional...tearing and trying to act like Rocky after the 10 count...

Shyt is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          if you knew boxing you would know how little it takes for them to stop a sparring session in most gyms when either fighter has a fight coming up.

its not comparable to a TKO in a fight scenario, the fighter doesnt even necessarily have to be hurt. it is different from gym to gym obviously, but knowing broners personality it doesnt take much of anything. going to war too close to a fight is a bad idea.

just because they stopped it doesnt mean you can call it a TKO, sparring sessions get stopped all the time for various reasons.
          I know how sparring works because i box. To get wobbled in sparring to where a sparring session needs to be stopped is bad. I've seen a lot of body shot stoppages in sparring and I've been a victim as well but very rarely does someone get stopped by a shot to the head in sparring as long as it's the same level.

For Ab to get rocked like that against an amateur back then is embarrassing. I would not be surprised if he indeed cried from the embarrassment.
          Last edited by TRTboy; 06-20-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
            Damn... So Spence is TBE?

Oh shyt.

Broner all emotional...tearing and trying to act like Rocky after the 10 count...

Shyt is crazy.
            Lmao that's exactly how I imagine it

Comment

Broner doesn't have the workrate or footwork to spar well. He is a decent pro. Sparring is sparring

Comment

Would love to see a future Spence-Broner. Broner would get humiliated like he will tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                  Broner doesn't have the workrate or footwork to spar well. He is a decent pro. Sparring is sparring
                  I agree with you. AB probably gets beat on a lot on sparring.

Comment

I have heard so many tell tales about Errol spence regarding Broner, Mayweather, Thurman etc hope he doesn't turn out to be a total let down when ever he steps it up.

Comment

Broner literally did the Booty Dew.

Comment

Working...
                      X