Does Danny have to fight Herrera and Peterson again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Danny's looking at the big picture.
    Danny is at risk of losing against any top 10 welterweight. He definitely needs to look at the big picture and cash out while he has that 0.

Comment

Does he HAVE to

No. SHOULD he? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nope

Beat Peterson clearly and Herrera brings absolutely nothing to the table and should try and avenge his loss to Benavides.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Nope

Beat Peterson clearly and Herrera brings absolutely nothing to the table and should try and avenge his loss to Benavides.
          He beat Peterson clearly? Seriously? He only won the rounds that LP ran in.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Nope

Obviously didn't beat Peterson clearly since most think he lost (not saying he clearly lost either) and Herrera brings way more to the table now than he did when they first fought. He was like a 12-1 no hoper when they first fought. Since then world saw (even if the judges didn't) him beat Garcia, Johan Perez, and Jose Benavidez

Comment

He should but he won't, we hardly see "A-sides" give fighters rematches nowadays after controversial fights. He'll pretend he clearly won those fights and move on. Fortunately for us, he's gonna get bombed out at 147 so we'll have that to look forward to.

Comment

Yes. Prove to us you can CLEARLY beat them.

Comment

I think that's why Angel wants him to stay at 140. He knows there are real threats at 147. If he does go to 147 I see him taking a fight with someone like Devon Alexander.

I think he should rematch those two guys if he stays at 140. If he goes to 147, I would like to see him go against Chino, rematch Khan, or Keith Thurman.

Comment

He doesn't have to, but he should. Throwing him in with a soft touch won't help. He needs to redeem himself.

Comment

Herrera yes, Peterson no. Herrera took all of Danny's momentum

Comment

Working...
                      X