• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully silva still has magic left in him

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      God this thread hurts my god damn head.

1. How is it a Silva - Sonnen 2 kind of fight when in that fight Sonnen LNPd the first round and then threw a wild spinning back fist before getting stopped? When will Diaz LNP or throw a wild spinning backfist?

2. Diaz is not a striker he's a boxer. When has Diaz ever thrown a kick or knee?

Silva is the best striker in MMA history and will prove it by obliterating Diaz with kicks and counter punches.
      God my head hurts reading your ******ed post.. Way to nitpick and think im saying it's gonna be a blow by blow reenactment of silva-sonnen 2.. You really need to work on reading comprehension and critical thinking skills if that's what you took from my post..

I will break it down for you very slowly... It should be like silva-sonnen 2 because it will be competitve for a short period and in a blink of an eye silva could end it... No one expects its to be a spinning back fist, etc.. You would have to be an idiot to think anyone is talking about exact moves...
      Diaz is gonna come after silva and silva should end it quick, but if diaz survives 2 rounds, his chances get better vs an aged silva and it could look like diaz-penn in rds 3,4,5..
      I still think silva will catch him with a knee early and end it,,, just like silva-sonnen 2, or silva-Franklin, etc.... Silvia's knees are game changers

Now do you understand, or do you still think people are predicting spinning back fists from diaz.. Lmao

Comment

Stream?....................

Comment

Watch this dude get knocked and break his leg again

Comment

Silva got this

Comment

just turned in, gonna see this mexican knock this clown the F out

Comment

Jesus Bruce buffet is terrible lol

Comment

this is boring as fuck lmfao, I honestly been watching for the last few fights and not once have Ive been like yea or you know been hyped about a damn thing.

Comment

Silva is whooping this guy's ass.

The Diaz twins suck, I think CM Punk could beat both of the Diaz twins. That's how bad the Diaz twins are

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      Silva is whooping this guy's ass.

The Diaz twins suck, I think CM Punk could beat both of the Diaz twins. That's how bad the Diaz twins are
                      lmfao is that that wwf wrestler?

Comment

Working...
                      X