Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these boxers have a real man's resume? (poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these boxers have a real man's resume? (poll)

Which one u think has fought the tougher opposition??

Anyone else u wanna add?
    Miguel Cotto
    80.56%
    Carl Froch
    19.44%

They both have great resume's.

Comment

That is a though question. Both guys have mixed it up and are willing to mix it up some more with hard challenges

Comment

Cotto, but Froch is catching up.

Both dont seem to take many easy fights. Probably my 2 favourite boxers right now

Comment

Yer I can't call it, I think maybe cotto tho as he has come back from ass whoopings n keeps going..if cotto fights marg again he's up there for sure

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            Cotto, but Froch is catching up.

Both dont seem to take many easy fights. Probably my 2 favourite boxers right now
            Yeh I think neither of them have any fear..ppl might say cotto took a knee but to come back after that to clottey n PAC n maybe marg again...that's a real warrior!

Comment

Cotto has faced more top 10 opponents but 'both' is how I'd answer the question.

Comment

Cotto. Froch is soon building a solid resume. If he beats Johnson, then fights Ward, his resume is the bomb. Wouldn't be surprised if Froch gets in the ring with Bute at some time, guy is scared of nobody.

Comment

this is a no brainer miguel cotto hes fought the number 1 p4p fighter and is looking to avenge his loss to margarito.

Comment

Cotto never ducked and dodge any body and has been a lot of battles, but froch is catching up fa sureee

Comment

Working...
                    X