Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never live up to Pacquiao's Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course PBF isnt on Pacs level legacy wise. But you can never say never buts its up to PBF. He needs to take what people see as challenges.
    If he beats Paul Williams, SSM/Cotto and Pac he is on his way to Pacs level.
    But it would help PBF if he could start knocking some people out spectacularly as well. He dont want to be known for boringly outpointing people, and getting dodgy decisions along the way too much

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Of course PBF isnt on Pacs level legacy wise. But you can never say never buts its up to PBF. He needs to take what people see as challenges.
      If he beats Paul Williams, SSM/Cotto and Pac he is on his way to Pacs level.
      But it would help PBF if he could start knocking some people out spectacularly as well. He dont want to be known for boringly outpointing people, and getting dodgy decisions along the way too much
      I understand Never say Never...but this is Floyd we're talking about...at his age hes got a long long way to go before coming close to a Legacy worthy of remembrance.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
        i disagree, the fighter of decade shouldnt get KOd like this

but roach makes sure something like this doesnt happen again, ROIDS FTW

Let me help your dumb ass on what a decade is..

Those 2 knock out happen in 1996 and 1999.. Durning this decade Pac did not win Fighter of the Decade.

During Jan/2000 to Dec/2009 Pac has the best resume out.. And won Fighter of the decade..

I hope this clear things up for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post

Those 2 knock out happen in 1996 and 1999.. Durning this decade Pac did not win Fighter of the Decade.

During Jan/2000 to Dec/2009 Pac has the best resume out.. And won Fighter of the decade..

heheheeeeeeeeee....nothing more but a Mayweather fan LOL can be this dumb. And they wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I understand Never say Never...but this is Floyd we're talking about...at his age hes got a long long way to go before coming close to a Legacy worthy of remembrance.
            I dont think Floyd will attempt to create a legacy like Pac, because he dont think he can.
            But he will try and make some money with the career he has left.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              I dont think Floyd will attempt to create a legacy like Pac, because he dont think he can.
              But he will try and make some money with the career he has left.
              True. what career he does has left. he could have done and been more. Its a shame that the 0 on his record meant more. Truely I dont think he could have pulled it off anyway. I NEVER thought he was even a good fighter. EVER! And its proven that what i thought was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post

1. i never said he got knocked out in the last decade.
                2. he still got knocked out by 2 punches to the body, just because those KOs happened in the 90s doesnt mean they didnt happen.

Comment

1. i never said he got knocked out in the last decade.
                  2. he still got knocked out by 2 punches to the body, just because those KOs happened in the 90s doesnt mean they didnt happen.
                  look at him now...heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    look at him now...heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeee
                    hehejo.

Comment

hehejo.

Comment

Working...
                      X