Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stick and move heads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rifamos, chingamos, controlamos, y aqui estamos!

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      I've said it before

The difference is that people like to call someone who sits back playing defense skillful, Yet they call someone who only plays offense a bum, when it's the same one dimensional limitation.
      Haven't seen it, but Figueroa is more of a prospect. He's not proven at all. Bad comparison to generalize the whole sport.
      speaking of people that make terrible sweeping generalizations

Comment

I've said it before

The difference is that people like to call someone who sits back playing defense skillful, Yet they call someone who only plays offense a bum, when it's the same one dimensional limitation.
        exactly i dont get it. To me a hard landing shot id more impressive than slipping a jab or lateral movement.

Comment

Canelo did fine, he landed 60% of his power-punches. It was Kirkland who couldn't dodge a punch to save his ****ing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            exactly i dont get it. To me a hard landing shot id more impressive than slipping a jab or lateral movement.

Yeah it's about throwing punches, the thing is that I dont have a problem with guys being overly defensive slipping punches, or making guys miss, as long as they make them pay.

When it comes to fighters just staying on the outside, BARELY throwing right hands. You end of having to tally up a crap load of jabs, it's boring and doesn't show all the dimensions of boxing.

Fighters are starting to miss the fire, the desire, they're becoming content, and for boxing fans, it's not good.
            Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 05-09-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Yeah it's about throwing punches, the thing is that I dont have a problem with guys being overly defensive slipping punches, or making guys miss, as long as they make them pay.

When it comes to fighters just staying on the outside, BARELY throwing right hands. You end of having to tally up a crap load of jabs, it's boring and doesn't show all the dimensions of boxing.
              exactly thats why i cant stand Laras style. He can surely make you miss but doesnt make you pay at all. whats the point

Comment

Working...
              X