No announcement yet.

Ghost Adventures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Adventures

Do you guys know this show? Have you watched a few episodes? Is it legit? What is your take? Is it real?

(30:00 mark)

Yup, seen a few seasons. Zak is a self obsessed jackass but that's part of the charm. The first episode in the old asylum with the brick flying was pretty neat.

Also.. I thought you had retired from these parts long ago?

Comment

Bobby Mackeys was another creepy one. Is it staged tho? Or is it semi real? I dont know how to take it. Ive watched a lot of these episodes now. I'm hooked but again, dont know if its staged or not.

I've been on a 2 month vacation to Europe bro. Keeping busy, I post from time to time tho. But my e-legs are gone, only a matter of time before I hang up my e-gloves.

Comment

It's fake because there are no such things as ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          It's fake because there are no such things as ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            Bobby Mackeys was another creepy one. Is it staged tho? Or is it semi real? I dont know how to take it. Ive watched a lot of these episodes now. I'm hooked but again, dont know if its staged or not.

I've been on a 2 month vacation to Europe bro. Keeping busy, I post from time to time tho. But my e-legs are gone, only a matter of time before I hang up my e-gloves.
            lol you've stayed strong for 7 some years. you'll stay alright

Dunno man.. Could be staged.. Probably is.

Is good entertainment when you watch it 2am though

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              lol you've stayed strong for 7 some years. you'll stay alright

Dunno man.. Could be staged.. Probably is.

Is good entertainment when you watch it 2am though
              I seem to only watch it past 10:00pm, near midnight. That's when I'm home and have some free time right before bed.

I like the entertainment but I'd be disappointed if it was %100 fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                I seem to only watch it past 10:00pm, near midnight. That's when I'm home and have some free time right before bed.

I like the entertainment but I'd be disappointed if it was %100 fake.
                Here's a spoiler for you. The early seasons are great. Later seasons Zak and crew are forcing it and look bored as ****. They try ****ty special effects to make it all look "creepy" but it ends up looking lame.

Enjoy the first seasons for what it is Dorian. Watch it late. And with any look you'll wake up with a "shadow man" looking you straight in the face

Jk//

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Here's a spoiler for you. The early seasons are great. Later seasons Zak and crew are forcing it and look bored as ****. They try ****ty special effects to make it all look "creepy" but it ends up looking lame.

Enjoy the first seasons for what it is Dorian. Watch it late. And with any look you'll wake up with a "shadow man" looking you straight in the face

Jk//

Which episode is your favourite so far? Seems like we are the only people watching it on here. lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X