• Show
Clear All

jose3080 is doing pretty well.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      jose3080 is doing pretty well.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Emoticon + generic gif + stupid banter joke -anyboxing talk outside of the gatekeepr = Jose

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Are u mad because I have a life and dont spend all day on a message board?
        You mean your Boxingfan91 account doesn't. But what about your Boxingfan92 and 93?

You sure seem very interested in up and coming posters for a 200 post guy who supposedly is too busy for Boxingscene.

I have an account at some other forum where I have less than 100 posts and barely visit at all. I think I'm gonna go over there and create a thread right now, asking about their 'up and coming posters'.

Comment

me???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            You mean your Boxingfan91 account doesn't. But what about Boxingfan92 and 93?

You sure seem very interested in up and coming posters for a 200 post guy who supposedly is too busy for Boxingscene.

I have an account at some other forum where I have less than 100 posts and barely visit at all. I think I'm gonna go over there and create a thread right now, asking about their 'up and coming posters'.
            You are so fcuking corny man.

Shut the hell up

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              You are so fcuking corny man.

Shut the hell up
              Still butthurt over the jokes about your self-ascribed genius handle? Common man, lets not hold grudges. I guess I can see why. The post hit too close to home.

Boxingfan91, BoxingGenius27. Just a step above XoXoHotGirl55XoXo from the AOL chat days.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Still butthurt over the jokes about your self-ascribed genius handle? Common man, lets not hold grudges. I guess I can see why. The post hit too close to home.

Boxingfan91, BoxingGenius27. Just a step above XoXoHotGirl55XoXo from the AOL chat days.

Cupocity303

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

Cupocity303
                  You're right. BoxingSuperDuperFan3 would've been a better fit.

Comment

Nice user title by the way

Comment

Let's talk about usernames and user titles

You have to GOT to be one of the corniest motherfcukers around here

Comment

Working...
                      X