No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Emanuel Steward Undergoing Cancer Treatment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Emanuel Steward Undergoing Cancer Treatment

Hall of Fame boxing trainer Emanuel Steward has been diagnosed with cancer, according to French Canadian newspaper Le Journal de Quebec.

The newspaper cited boxing promoter Yvon Michel, who promotes Adonis Stevenson, a super middleweight contender Steward trains.

Michel told the newspaper that Steward will not be in Stevenson’s corner for his Oct. 12 bout against Donovan George, as Steward has undergone surgery and will soon be receiving chemotherapy treatments. [Click Here To Read More]

I'll keep him in my thoughts.. I've lost members of my family to cancer so it always hits home when I hear of cases.. I get a sick feeling in ny stomach at the thought of someone fighting it. Hopefully he fights through and makes it.

Comment

Get well manny! Anyone know what kind? The fact they were able to operate suggests it was caught somewhat early while it was still operable. Hoping for the best. He seems like a good guy.

Comment

just one of those things in life that you'd wish never to hear of. hoping he pulls through with this.

Comment

Horrible news. i really hope he's able to make a recovery and regain his health.

he's 68 years old.

Comment

his sister is saying it's diverticulosis which in severe cases would require a colon resection which takes a long time to recover from. he'd be craping in a bag for a month until it heals.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012092...ry-sister-says

Comment

Best of wishes to him!!

Comment

Down but not out! wish emanuel the best!

Comment

What happening to this world? Man cares to explore space yet cancer thrives with men for a long time remains a threat to man to these days?! Hope Emanuel will upset the threat of cancer just like the other cancer-survivors. Afterall, miracle still exists

Comment

get well soon man

Comment

Working...
                    X