Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple notes on Pacquiao/Barrera 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did come to win, his strategy just wasnt stand and exchange punches until someone falls over...

Their strategy didnt work, it's not that he was a coward... he came to execute a gameplan and did it but it was ineffective.

Comment

If MAB fought the way he did against JMM, he might have been KO by Pac. MAB played it safe. I don't think it was the worst performance of Pac, i mean he won the fight, landed more punches, defense was good(accordingt to MAB) and was doing good with his jabs. His skills is not as good as MAB, but he did good boxing.

Honestly, i wanted a KO win for Pac, but since MAB's win over Juarez in their rematch, i did not expect a KO win(for Pac).

Comment

He didn't get pulled into a fight like many though, maybe that was the road he should have taken to actually get the win.

Comment

That's boxing for yall, folks.

Not every fighter wants to risk his life in the ring no mo'.

When they're guaranteed a payday, regardless of a win or loss, they'll be puttin' out just enough effort to fight.

Seems like the training aspect of it wears off after a while, and they're only fighting for food now.

Don't be too surprized.

A winner takes all fight would fix that.

I'm just talkin'

Comment

Working...
          X