Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny fans keep saying forget the vacant title "it doesnt matter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@larry and russian...don't forget to videotape that scrap and post it in youtube. it should be for the vacant boxingscene warfreak poster title...if it matters to larry.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      @larry and russian...don't forget to videotape that scrap and post it in youtube. it should be for the vacant boxingscene warfreak poster title...if it matters to larry.
      Larry dont care about title

But even if he did, i would walk away with it

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Larry dont care about title

But even if he did, i would walk away with it
        larry is gone after you posted your mailing address...i guess he's going on vacation

Comment

larry pretending to be tough its just like his idol floyd fronting a gangsta image weaksauce haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            Larryx once tell Milton he'd benchpress his sissy ass :laugh:
            He is the baddest 30 year old e-thug in the internet posting business today but I should stop before he threatens to send me a plane ticket too.

You know I already got one free plane ticket invite from another poster not to long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              He is the baddest 30 year old e-thug in the internet posting business today but I should stop before he threatens to send me a plane ticket too.

You know I already got one free plane ticket invite from another poster not to long ago.
              I would take Larrys ticket and go see the Titans game

Comment

Working...
              X