Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do morons keep saying Eagle fans miss McNabb when he played worse than Kevin Kolb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    Kevin Kolb is afraid to even throw the ball 20 yards up field. McNabb may be on the downswing, but I see nothing to suggest Kolb is better than a past prime McNabb
    He got more yardage then a shot McNabb, that was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I wonder if the ts is just playing around with us, overexagerating the Philly fan stereotype.

Yeah I think he is LOL!!! Has to be. I mean I don't like Jay Cutler, but I'll give him his props when he plays good. Plus I won't go as far to say he doesn't know how to throw a football anymore.
      Last edited by Gareth Ivanovic; 10-04-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Wow is the TS really this ****ing stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Wow is the TS really this ****ing stupid?
          You're the moron, now go back to ballsacking Floyd because you don't know **** about Football. All you know about Football is how to be the biggest loser team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            Who gives a ****? Mcnabb got the win and the Eagles got a very bad L. I know it's a stretch because Kolb is an awful qb but you think Dan Marino wouldn't trade a few passing records for a super bowl rings? No one cares about stats, it's about ring and it isn't like Kolb tore up in that game, he is ****. Mcnabb even now is such a better quarterback, it's not even close.

Comment

You're the moron, now go back to ballsacking Floyd because you don't know **** about Football. All you know about Football is how to be the biggest loser team in the NFL.
              Your IQ and your grasp on the English is very low.

I dont know anything about football yet you just said Kolb is better than McNabb.

Didnt McNabb lead the Eagles to 5 NFC Championship games and a Superbowl?

McNabb is the Eagles all-time leader in passing yards, passing touchdowns and completions.

Yet Kolb is better than him.

****ing inbred.

Comment

More yards, but the Eagles have way more weapons than Redskins, so if he didn't get better stats something wrong was going on there.

He was afraid to throw the ball 20-30 yards up the field to a wide open Desean Jackson in crunch time.

Enjoy a QB that's afraid to make big plays in crunch time

Comment

More yards, but the Eagles have way more weapons than Redskins, so if he didn't get better stats something wrong was going on there.

He was afraid to throw the ball 20-30 yards up the field to a wide open Desean Jackson in crunch time.

Enjoy a QB that's afraid to make big plays in crunch time

what i was about to say....

Comment

Kevin Kolb is afraid to even throw the ball 20 yards up field. McNabb may be on the downswing, but I see nothing to suggest Kolb is better than a past prime McNabb
                    EXACTLY.

As a Philly fan. I completely agree. 1000 Kevin Kolbs don't even equal 1 McNabb. Kevin Kolb must be near sighted or some ****, because all he can do is dink and dunk. When he looks past 10 yards down the field, he hesitates and then gets pressured to run or gets sacked. He was just lucky that the Skins played the Tampa 2 which left huge space underneath. Any other team would have taken that **** apart.

Kevin Kolb had decent numbers against the Skins because he flicked the ball 5 yards and our guys carried it another 10-20. All that **** starts to add up on the stats, thing is, none of those plays are remotely significant to the out-come of the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X