Boots on the ground ,US forces kill Islamic State leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Spit Dialect;15712619]
    Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

It's time for these people to sort themselves out. I'm not an isolationist, but I'm a non interventionist. I'm tired of this country spending my tax money, and endangering American lives for something young Arab men can be doing.
    Bingo, We have a winner, My feeling exactly.

Comment

[QUOTE=Spit Dialect;15712619]
      Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

You are asking whether or not we should fix something, and ignoring we are the one who broke it.

I believe we should do something, and we are. Obama has been bombing ISIS and I think that should be the limit of what we do. I don't want to see boots on the ground, since we have been involved in a quagmire the last decade.

It's time for these people to sort themselves out. I'm not an isolationist, but I'm a non interventionist. I'm tired of this country spending my tax money, and endangering American lives for something young Arab men can be doing.
      Fair enough,We just don't want to act when it's too late and they're in our door...

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      The latest is that ISIS basically has taken over half of Syria. I say put some boots on the ground.
      Alrighty

Comment

Some observers said IS now controls 50% of Syria's entire territory - as well as a third of Iraq.

On Friday, Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq warned that fighting IS was no longer a "local matter", and called on the international community to act.

An international coalition has been carrying out air strikes against the militants in Iraq and Syria for months.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32857198

Comment

LoooL, Gaymerica makes operation in Syria and kills the leader and captures his wife ? while they cant even rescue hostages killed by ISIS ? Yes quite logical for the kids waiting for mother to tell some tales before bedtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
            LoooL, Gaymerica makes operation in Syria and kills the leader and captures his wife ? while they cant even rescue hostages killed by ISIS ? Yes quite logical for the kids waiting for mother to tell some tales before bedtime.

How could they do that?....

Those ISIS rats are good in fighting eh...Perhaps because most of them are Europeans?.

Comment

You know, I've always tried to stay away from conspiracies as much as I could, but it's getting harder and harder to do so when reports are piling up about the US funding ISIS. The info just released by the Pentagon is chilling and how Assad may have lost over half of Syria(some reports even estimate 2/3rd) already brings them closer to reaching their interests than ever.

So Americans in here, please convince me that your country(along with the Saudi's) isn't aiding and funding this subhuman group of rats.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                You know, I've always tried to stay away from conspiracies as much as I could, but it's getting harder and harder to do so when reports are piling up about the US funding ISIS. The info just released by the Pentagon is chilling and how Assad may have lost over half of Syria(some reports even estimate 2/3rd) already brings them closer to reaching their interests than ever.

So Americans in here, please convince me that your country(along with the Saudi's) isn't aiding and funding this subhuman group of rats.

Hard to tell,...... Now al qaeda are fighting ISIS, Al nusra fighting Assad and ISIS. Saudi and coalition fighting Houthi's,Assad and Shia's. Saudi want nuclear arsenal if Iran was allowed to get some. Israel shut them up about nuclear disarmament talks. These mofos know how to complicate things eh.

Comment

See, most Americans themselves are even saying online that the US is helping ISIS. They not only wrecked Iraq with an illegal needless war, they're responsible for the development of ISIS and now they're directly funding them which has spread to nearby countries as well. I mean you grow up thinking America is the greatest country in the world. Biggest sham ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post

and might I ask what country your from?

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    See, most Americans themselves are even saying online that the US is helping ISIS. They not only wrecked Iraq with an illegal needless war, they're responsible for the development of ISIS and now they're directly funding them which has spread to nearby countries as well. I mean you grow up thinking America is the greatest country in the world. Biggest sham ever.
                    and these online "insiders" are a highly credible source right. lol

were bombing there territories, drone striking their stockpiles, and killing/jailing everyone we think is a member of Isis in the region, the **** else you want the US to do, milk your goats to?

obviously there is a large sec of people in that region that agree with their ideals if their gaining so much ground and influence as you say.

I will say this, if the joint militaries of both Syria, and Iraq (with American air and drone support) are still not able to defeat Isis, then honestly those governments deserve to be overthrown.

with that said Isis will be defeated, the Country that you guys bad mouth so much will see to that....

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                      and might I ask what country your from?

and these online "insiders" are a highly credible source right. lol

were bombing there territories, drone striking their stockpiles, and killing/jailing everyone we think is a member of Isis in the region, the **** else you want the US to do, milk your goats to?

obviously there is a large sec of people in that region that agree with their ideals if their gaining so much ground and influence as you say.

I will say this, if the joint militaries of both Syria, and Iraq (with American air and drone support) are still not able to defeat Isis, then honestly those governments deserve to be overthrown.

with that said Isis will be defeated, the Country that you guys bad mouth so much will see to that....
                      Such naivety. You're the reason your country was able to succeed with their illegal war for personal interests. When you got so many sheep lined up to fight and die for a lie(I bet you still think you went in there for "weapons of mass destruction") you can't fail.

The recent reports of the Pentagon are all over the net and they can't be ignored as whacko conspiracy tards.

And while speculation was rife that just like the CIA-funded al Qaeda had been used as a facade by the US to achieve its own geopolitical and national interests over the past two decades, so ISIS was nothing more than al Qaeda 2.0, there was no actual evidence of just this.

That may all have changed now when a declassified secret US government document obtained by the public interest law firm, Judicial Watch, shows that Western governments deliberately allied with al-Qaeda and other Islamist extremist groups to topple Syrian dictator Bashir al-Assad.

According to investigative reporter Nafeez Ahmed in Medium, the "leaked document reveals that in coordination with the Gulf states and Turkey, the West intentionally sponsored violent Islamist groups to destabilize Assad, despite anticipating that doing so could lead to the emergence of an ‘Islamic State’ in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
                      http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...resident-assad

You seem quite dumfounded yourself about how two countries' militaries are losing to drugged up terrorists, even when they outnumber them and have help from drones. Where is the missing link? The missing link IMO is obviously corruption. The US and the Saudi's are funding them. Yeah, Isis will be defeated eventually once they have succeeded with their interests which for one=overthrowing Assad. And with over half the country lost to those Isis rats already, it might not take long. The only hope for the citizens who are the only victims here, is if Iran or even Russia come through with their threats.

The American dream is a lie. It's a human tragedy what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X