Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For ones I agree with Arum on this. "Floyd style is for blocking right hand fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    Sr did say that though you butt hurt fan girls.

MeYou & Floyd
    And yup he did, and that is coming from a loving dad who cares for his son's well being.

Ain't that the hard truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
      so is pac on roids or not?
      Nope he ain't he is just naturally strong and fast.

Senior thinks Pac is too good to be awesome. And he feels his son will be put on queer street if they ever fought.

Comment

• Floyd's been calling Manny out for the longest and Ariza confirmed what everyone suspected about Arum and the big fight.

If he's so certain, let the fight happen so he can prove his theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          99% of them will be gone when Pac loses/retires.
          The whole NSB will crash and turn into a ghost town if Floyd loses hehehe!

This place is infected with flowmos.. It's a cult place for you guys to congregate hehehe!

Sad but true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            I checked. Floyd gets hit more with left jabs than any other punch. Then right uppercuts and hooks. But since you claim they don't count, I subtracted left jabs from the total. The resulting total was 75% right hands. You are wrong.
            Oh Big Dunn, Are you callous enough to think you making a point in here.. you never did and you never will make sense lol

Get your head out of floyd's ass and you will be able to think clearer, and you can probably have a punchers chance with me hehehe!

And I just realized, Flowmos in here must have a fall-out with their father. They keep defending that it's only Floyd Senior saying it, and it shouldn't hold ground.

Wake-up boys that's floyd's Dad, you guys must have a rough experience with your dad to think your dad's won't look after your best interest.

You flow-mos don't trust your dad's aye. You don't give your dad due respect. That is really sad..

Geez, you guys should try trust your dad more. They love you, their your blood.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 05-22-2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              let's face it, clowns like spoon are here to stay because they create traffic for this site. we'll always have him around, unfortunately. the quality of the forum willfully slips another notch because trolls like him can bring in a couple of more cents. next week there will be another thread just like this one made by him or one of his alts and it will have just as many pages and the same posters bickering about how ******ed he is.
              These Flowmos are so affected with what I write they have a fondness of disillusionment about me lol.. I guess I'm your worst nightmare aye. I'm just telling the truth don't squirm like little girls it's just boxing hehehe!

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen hehe! ouchy!

And on a side note. Believe in your father. He loves you guys. He will always put your priorities first than anybody else. If he says your a kissass flowmo rider, I guess you are one or if he says, stay away from southpaw means 'gtfo and run mofo!' That ain't good for you.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 05-24-2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ we actually all make fun of you. Made a super secret private group dedicated to your idiotic posts.

We have top tens like. Dumb stuff spoon said, Spoon gets owned, again, again and again

We have raffles, potluck dinners, we play hang man with your quotes.

And all proceeds goto charities to help mental ******ation ( figured it was fitting)

And no you cant join. Sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^ we actually all make fun of you. Made a super secret private group dedicated to your idiotic posts.

We have top tens like. Dumb stuff spoon said, Spoon gets owned, again, again and again

And all proceeds goto charities to help mental ******ation ( figured it was fitting)

spoon just got spooned

Comment

• So I just realized that this idiot has been STRUGG all along.

He hid out for awhile, but this daily bumping of his own Floyd hate threads is totally STRUGG.
                    Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 05-24-2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                      ^^^^^^^^ we actually all make fun of you. Made a super secret private group dedicated to your idiotic posts.

I'm flattered! I didn't know a guy like me is that important to the flowmo world hehehehe! Rock on boys!

Comment

Working...
                      X