Help Get Child Nudity Site Removed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Get Child Nudity Site Removed

fgdgddsjhfxmj,u
    Last edited by AKATheMack; 02-05-2012, 02:53 PM.

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Go to http://nibblebit.com/report.php
    in the blog URL type in evesgarden.nibblebit.com.

I was looking for a nude beach and found this site and its full of naked little kids. I aint never snitched on anything a day in my life but Im for real not cool with a site thats sole focus is the nudity of little kids. If they were just nudist pictures with some of them being of little kids thats cool, but 99% of these pictures are little kids and its obvious what the sites being used for.
    fck me!!........fkin pedos having little kids on their site and all....owners deserve to be shot dead....

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      fck me!!........fkin pedos having little kids on their site and all....owners deserve to be shot dead....
      Its not even like its all young teen girls or anything Im talkin bout like who the fuck for real wants to look at naked 9yr olds and ****? And thats all thats on there is pictures of underage kids and ****, Im just not with that.

Comment

Why are you looking for children's nude beaches?

Comment

Originally posted by Count Rellik View Post
          Why are you looking for children's nude beaches?
          Ive always wanted to go to a nude beach.(Not one full of children.)
          Last edited by AKATheMack; 06-20-2010, 09:04 AM.

Comment

This thread should be removed, its advertising child ****, get it to fcuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              This thread should be removed, its advertising child ****, get it to fcuk.
              Shutting down this thread doesnt get rid of the pron genius. So fucking report the site or shut up. Ive already reported it like 5 times in the past week, but I need more reports so it gets shut down. Quit being a jackass if thats possible for you.
              Last edited by AKATheMack; 06-20-2010, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Reported the sick ****s

Comment

no way in hell am i clicking that link, but if it is what u said it is then it needs shut down.

how do u report a website anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    no way in hell am i clicking that link, but if it is what u said it is then it needs shut down.

how do u report a website anyway?
                    The link is just the site to report it. Its not the actual site. You rport it to the people who host the site.

Comment

Working...
                    X