Comments Thread For: The Update: BoxingScene.com Pound-for-Pound Top Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ Bhop.

Comment

EXCELLENT breakdown and analysis ROLDIE! couldn't have said it better myself. . .

i like how you recognize froch's body of work and give him props by placing him at 7. . . and ward should be right behind im at 8, although probably more skilled, hasn't shown it against a steady level of elite competition. . .

still looking forward to your newest movie with kumar, roldie!

Comment

Originally posted by javysouthpaw View Post
        I have no beef with having Manny at 1 but I think the method is flawed. You are putting Manny at the top based on his resume and not his last couple of fights. To me he did not look better than Floyd or Nonito in his last two fights and most people think he lost his last fight.
        You make some great Points.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
          And still the P4P #1 Champion of the World, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao!
          dream on dude....

Comment

1. Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              translation:

boxingscene sucks!
              is frogs really panda? lol i don't understand? please explain good sir!

Comment

everyone on earth knows pac shouldnt be rated at no number 1 by anyone with credibility the only reason he is is because people hate mayweather so much,nobody is buying that crap guy lost his last fight was awarded a blatant gift decision keeps looking worse with each succsesive fight and still no.1 ???? hell naw whatever boxingscene just proved theyre hysterical fanatics too,whatever dudes......

Comment

Sergio Martinez should be #1 P4P, and only because Mayweather kept retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                    is frogs really panda? lol i don't understand? please explain good sir!
                    i can tell you but then i have to kill you.

your choice.

Comment

lmao and the here come the haters that don't know **** about boxing

Pac looked great against Marquez and Mosley. He didn't knock them out but he dominated them in every conceivable way that boxing fights are supposed to be scored. And neither of them have EVER been knocked out before and they ran for dear life so how you gonna hold that against Pac?

And who else fought 2 first ballot HOFers in 7 months? No one would even dream of doing that except Pac.

I also completely agree with Froch being ahead of Andre "I get cut with headgear and pillows on" Ward

The only problem I have with the list is BHop shouldn't be on there after that embarrasing display he put on against Dawson. Wlad should be there and Vitali/Khan should be there.

Comment

Working...
                      X