Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Official Statement "Case filed on the Federal Court"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its was a good heartfelt statement. It sure seems like he'd do everything to ensure the integrity of sport he loves except take on a more stringent drug test.

Being weakened from blood sample is a myth. In any case, he would rather take it to court than to the ring. Ridiculous.

Comment

The thing that might stick in this case in particular is the fact that Floyd Sr. has flat out accused Pacquiao of using performance enhancing drugs, and the position that he holds as a professional boxing trainer would lead people to believe that his claims were true.

I don't care much for the case, but I do think that Pacquiao is in the right for filing the suit. I think he should have done so before the whole drug testing issue, but I just hope they get the damn fight made.

Comment

People who think Pac has a case

WBO President
        WBC Lawyers
        Top Rank Lawyers
        Manny Lawyer
        Alot of Media sports writer

and now
        Dan Petrocelli <-- The guy who put OJ away.

People who think Pac doesnt have a case

*****s

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          Bad move by Pacquiao. Gives Mayweather team to find any dirt on Pacquiao.
          great .. Sue em scums PAC!

Comment

yeah. Pac does not deserve such treatment. He has been very good to the sport. Boxing fans, stop and think for a while. What the Mayweathers and GBP are doing is no longer about just boxing. It's defamation. And Pac has evry right to file a case

Comment

I have a Q.

Is this a public statement, or a court case petition. It looks like a public statement to me. And also and most important if it this statement part of a court case petition were was it filed, NV ??????

Comment

Good for Pac sticking to his guns and suing the mayweathers. Honestly Pac should be done with wanting to fight mayweather. After all the **** that mayweather has talked the last thing pacquiao would want is to step into a ring and box the guy. Now a good old fashioned street fight with no rules i'm sure he wouldnt mind! Pac is all class when it has come to his boxing career and its sad that baseless rumors from shady people have gotten so many people to question his legacy and character. Only in America can this **** happen!

Comment

Originally posted by RenovatioPR View Post
                  I have a Q.

Is this a public statement, or a court case petition. It looks like a public statement to me. And also and most important if it this statement part of a court case petition were was it filed, NV ??????
                  I think this is just a public statement. But, if the case is already file then dont expect to hear much from him talking about this. It will be discussed in the court already

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    People who think Pac has a case

WBO President
                    WBC Lawyers
                    Top Rank Lawyers
                    Manny Lawyer
                    Alot of Media sports writer

and now
                    Dan Petrocelli <-- The guy who put OJ away.

People who think Pac doesnt have a case

*****s

Honestly, does anybody really care about the court case?

I'm sure he does have grounds to sue Mayweather Sr. and probably GBP. However, what does this prove in the end and do we end up with a boxing match? So, they prove that Mayweather Sr. and his brother Roger talk a lot of **** in court, welcome to 20 years ago.

This still doesn't clear Pacman's names from cloud of doubt he has placed upon himself. Its time to take the tests and give the world the fight they want to see.
                    Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-30-2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      Honestly, does anybody really care about the court case?

I'm sure he does have ground to sue Mayweather Sr. and probably GBP. However, what does this prove in the end and do we end up with a boxing match? So, they prove that Mayweather Sr. and his brother Roger talk a lot of **** in court, welcome to 20 years ago.

This still doesn't clear Pacman's names from cloud of doubt he has placed upon himself. Its time to take the tests and give the world the fight they want to see.

Read all my past post..

I'm a Pac fan telling pac to take the damn test..

I want to see this fight in the ring.. not in court....LOL sorta.. I wanna see Sr and GBP sued too..

Comment

Working...
                      X