Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Update* Witnesses testimony in Trayvon Martin murder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] *Update* Witnesses testimony in Trayvon Martin murder!

http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/...sses.wkmg.html

CNN link above^^^^ embed not working

Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-19-2012, 07:00 PM.

Forget the race thing this was a murder plain and simple.
    Just the fact that this honest woman came forward and felt she had to blow the whistle tells me something shady went on.
    Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-19-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

The thing i find most interesting is that the 2 witnesses said he was on the boyds back as the boy lay face down. That means 1 of two things. He either shot the kid in his back, or he moved the body. Both are serious alarm for foul play. Also the one lady, the 1st had to go looking for investigators??

I need my educated homey Pug to come & educate me in the defense of this murderer. Why are the witnesses being ignored & why Zimmerman was laying on the dead kids back & why this ****er isn't sitting behind bars.

Comment

Either the Sanford Police are totally inept or they're willfully disregarding the facts of the situation. The probable cause is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Forget the race thing this was a murder plain and simple.
          Just the fact that this honest woman came forward and felt she had to blow the whistle tells me something shady went on.
          All the arguments I've made concerning this entire case needed no racial fire. Zimmerman was told to not follow the boy did anyway, an altercation occured & the boy was killed. Him persuing the boy quenches any self defense assumption being that the ordeal in its entirety was provoked by the man.

Comment

You can hear him scream in fear and agony on another phonecall to the police before the psycho shot him.

Comment

Witnesses talking to the press helps the defence team if he is to be charged. If anything they say in their statement or court differs from what they have said in press interviews they will lose credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I need my educated homey Pug to come & educate me in the defense of this murderer. Why are the witnesses being ignored & why Zimmerman was laying on the dead kids back & why this ****er isn't sitting behind bars.
                You know why Bush. You know why.

Comment

I heard the phone call where George called 911 and I am convinced the kid was trying to steal money for the candy to watch the all star game. George's voice comes across as genuinely nervous so I think it was self defense. Still so sad. Death is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    I heard the phone call where George called 911 and I am convinced the kid was trying to steal money for the candy to watch the all star game. George's voice comes across as genuinely nervous so I think it was self defense.
                    Damn B, this isn't the time for trolling. Go find a pac/floyd article to debate or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X