Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Paulie just break the record for gayest weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks out of shape too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      We're talking about a weigh-in.

An event where two male boxers strip to their underwear and tense their muscles in front of a group of other grown men who argue over who stopped staring deeply into the other guy's eyes first.

Yet this is gay?
      This ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        after the broner fight, he was retweeting people calling broner a monkey and called broner a chimp with no class, and kept bringing up rumors of him robbing old ladies.

i think broner can be a dumbass but i was a bit surprised to see that
        Those weren't rumors. He did rob and assault an elderly woman. And he didn't say anything about Broner looking like a monkey, he was saying that he acted like one in the build up and the post fight interview (which he did).

Comment

Wtf is wrong with Paulie??? Lol that was totally unnecessary! What would make him put that on??? Smh hope he loses tomorrow. Jk, I'm really just interested in his fight. Quillin is fighting a bum and I just hope Hopkins loses. Hate watching his fights. They're so damn boring.

Comment

Porter will punish Paulie for exposing his pasty white butt and causing Porter's wheelchair-bound grandmother to suffer a stroke at the press conference.

Comment

Working...
            X