Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao dare challenge Maidana? Or will he settle for another bum fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we really need to see PAC vs rios II?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
      Do we really need to see PAC vs rios II?
      maidana is not rios.

Comment

left hook puta

Comment

Maidana looked good against this overrated bum but Pacquiao and Floyd will easily beat him as well as Bradley, Ruslan and Danny Garcia.

Comment

Pacquiao is not gonna fight nobody that can knock him out at this point in his career. He needs them easy wins so he can pay his taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              maidana is not rios.
              I like Maidana but he's not beating mayweather or PAC. I'd like to see him beat Broners ass again, I'd pay money.

Comment

He'll end up fighting Pauly. Watch.

Comment

I didn't have an issue with Pacquiao-Rios considering the circumstances and I wouldn't have an issue with this fight as well. It'd be fun while it lasts, but again the politics of it all wont allow it to happen.

Comment

Does the thread started actually like Maidana??? this fight would end his career because he trades too much,he wouldn't shell up like Rios and would be wide open with his cave man stance...He's good against defence first fighters with his unorthodox punches but against Pacs straight left and right hook he'd probably get Hatton'd because he can be hurt more so than the average fighter who adopts a similar style

Comment

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X