Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Hatton of retired in the first place?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Hatton of retired in the first place?

I think he retired due to his pride being wounded/maybe the realization that he wasn't a top tier elite fighter. It's probably too late for him to come back now..even thought Morales came back after 3 years and fought well (i know Hatton isnt Morales, im just saying though).

Hatton retired because he didn't want to put in the work anymore. So yes, he should have retired.

Comment

Yes he should have retired and he should stay retired. Hatton coming back will not end well.
      I know he's under rated on here, but he was one of my favourite UK fighters and I would love to go to another Hatton show for the atmosphere, but its just not worth it. I hope he doesn't come back

Comment

The week of the Mayweather fight is the most explosive i have seen this town during a fight week and i have lived here most of my life,not to mention i got wasted with a bunch of his fans on the strip what a fun group of people.

Comment

He said he didn't have the fire in his belly, so yeah he was right to retire. He took a heavy KO too, which the body needs time to recover from.

I think a comeback is fine if he selects his opponents intelligently.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            He said he didn't have the fire in his belly, so yeah he was right to retire. He took a heavy KO too, which the body needs time to recover from.

I think a comeback is fine if he selects his opponents intelligently.
            Same, i would of loved to have seen him against the crop of LW's that came through in his departure...Hatton vs Matthysse?

Comment

Working...
            X