Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Pacqiauo seem a little less focused than usual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for WaPacman.

Comment

PAC has absolutely ZERO focus in this fight...there is no way he should beat the bigger Cotto

with that said, i've got 1mil on PAC...first 3 takers por favor...lemme know

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        all due respect, please keep your gay fantasies to yourself. this is a boxing forum. thanks.
        i was refering to rocky 3..

Comment

He does seem to be a bit lackadaisicle(sp) for lack of a better word. He seems to me just a little overconfident, but nothing surprises me about Pac anymore. The guys a freakin' bloodthirsty tasmanian devil. It could go either way, but i favour Cotto 55/45.
          But Pac could suprise us all and ko Cotto early.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
            He does seem to be a bit lackadaisicle(sp) for lack of a better word. He seems to me just a little overconfident, but nothing surprises me about Pac anymore. The guys a freakin' bloodthirsty tasmanian devil. It could go either way, but i favour Cotto 55/45.
            But Pac could suprise us all and ko Cotto early.

hey Jaz, 1mil? you down?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              hey Jaz, 1mil? you down?
              Seems i thought i offered you the same bet awhile ago...hard to keep track. So we finally bump heads...lol. Let me see what i got going now, i can max my points fast, so it's very possible. I'll pm ya and let ya know. Thanks for the offer!

Comment

the funny thing is that paquiao spends LITERALLY at least 2 times the amount training than cotto in terms of hours per week. 24/7 is just trying to make it seem otherwise to give the underdog a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie-G View Post
                  Is it me or is anyone else worried by all his appearances on chat shows, training camp switches, film making and the tension in his camp between his advisor and the others?? It seems every time they show Cotto on 24/7 hes training hard but Manny seems to be fooling around a bit more than usualand maybe not taking the fight seriously.................
                  his camp got hit by a typhoon... what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    his camp got hit by a typhoon... what do you think?
                    True, that's gotta be affecting him. I feel really bad for the Philippino people. They seem like the kind of people that would share their last meal with you. Like the New Orleans peeps...always the good that get it.

That aside, i hope it don't affect Pac's performance. I want both guys 100% fight night.
                    Last edited by jazluvr; 11-09-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X