Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd hit a Million after 2 years...REALISTICALLY, what should Cotto Pac do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

900k -1.2 mil

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
      If Pacquiao-Hatton can do 825K, the Cotto fight will do at least one million. More than May-Marquez, I guarantee it.
      you dont really have a case there, hatton is more known than cotto in the US.

Comment

No Americans and neither fighter speaks good English? Bad start to marketing already. Pacquiao is exciting though, and he already has two successful PPVs under his belt, so that helps. Every PuertoRican and Filipino will order the fight, but I doubt the bland and often subtitled 24/7 will be able to bring in any new fans. Weighing all that, I predict a solid 900-925k buys.

Comment

Originally posted by iHateThePacMan View Post
          Somebody needs to drink pee again, i think its cotto's turn this time.
          Pacquiao could eat dogs after. j/k
          Pac will eat his Balut(Duck's embryo) and he will say JMM's stupid for drinking his pee.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
            If u paid attention to the internet floyds return was expected to be a failure..a HUGE one at that...He surprised everyone wit a million buys upon his awaited return...Now we have boxing's most exciting fighter [pac] vs another exciting fighter in Cotto..

how much do YOU the fan expect these guys to pull?
            i dunno... pac/cotto only has 2-3 months for promotion and they ain't fighting on a pinoy or prican holiday.... floyd/jmm had 5-6 months of promotion, and they fought on a mexican holiday.

Comment

Working...
            X