New exclusive Broner workout video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no leg movement

still the same, slow moving, low punch output, stiff legged dude

bumboner will be knocked out soon as he fights anyone with a bit of power and movement

Comment

Face Untouched and Drenlou are one in the same.

But if they're not; equally ******ed

Comment

Aww hes got his little bandcamp cheerleaders in the back working out with him. Thats really cute.

Comment

What's with all the weights for the core workout? He did like 5 workouts that focused on the same muscle groups. He needs to work on his legs and movement exercises instead.

Comment

Meanwhile, I'm here in front of my laptop eating Dominos Pizza and Chip Ahoys chunky.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Meanwhile, I'm here in front of my laptop eating Dominos Pizza and Chip Ahoys chunky.
              You can burn away the calories with some redtube fappin.

Comment

Ab looks determined to bounce back strong after his defeat. however its hard to take this cat seriously when he is always shake his hips like shakira. lmao!!

Comment

He's has faced tougher opponents that GGG has...Let that sink in nuthuggers!

How many people will commit suicide on here when GGG looses??

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Pathetic, Vulgar, Low IQ, Music, wtf kinda music is that Fuk you Fuk you Fuk you? All this rap is garbage today, garbage its like people are devolving primitive.

What type of embarrassing dancing is that too? looks silly and weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X