Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is HBO and Showtime not fighting over Teddy Atlas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is HBO and Showtime not fighting over Teddy Atlas?

If there is 1 person in the world that knows boxing it's Teddy Atlas, dude know's his stuff I can listen to him talk boxing for hours.

He should be the number 1 Commentator.

I agree. But one thing i do know and this from Teddy himself...Hes never leaving ESPN. Thats his gig. His Home in Boxing. Ive asked Teddy several times when hes gonna leave and go to SHO or HBO . And its been this every time.

Comment

lol, Teddy Atlas has never gotten a fight right.

Comment

He's too raw and uncut. He has a history of calling out promoters on their BS and exposing corruption, way too dangerous for big networks.

Comment

atlas hates pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            He's too raw and uncut. He has a history of calling out promoters on their BS and exposing corruption, way too dangerous for big networks.
            O wow, so it's kinda like the dirty politician thing, keep the ones down for the cause. I see

Comment

Those big networks don't want a guy who's gonna be calling out promoters and networks etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                And this is truly the best reason why ....:qqq:

Comment

Teddy is a walking curse

Comment

Which is what we need, someone needs to call our promoters on there crap, I guess im just being wishful.

Comment

Working...
                    X