Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

140 or 147? CW fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Ranked contenders and champions are better than a jr welter prospect.

take your wanna be boxing purist ass out of my thread

manny phresh: give me kell focking brook vs manny pacquiao

daf0ckouttahere with that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
        140 or 147? CW fight?
        rios is a big guy doubt he'll need a catchweight....most likely it'll happen at ww.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          take your wanna be boxing purist ass out of my thread

manny phresh: give me kell focking brook vs manny pacquiao

daf0ckouttahere with that ****
          You dont have to take the medicine arum is force feeding you. Remember manny gets paid for the freak show you pay for. and brook v pac is better than rios v pac. rios gets a 140 strap or whips a ranked 147 fighter than **** yeah til then though f@k arums bull**** inhouse fights.

Comment

Wouldn't be competitive. I'd rather see Marquez/Rios.

Comment

sure.. if you want pac to retire rios like he did margarito

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                rios is a big guy doubt he'll need a catchweight....most likely it'll happen at ww.
                i think 140 would be a much more "acceptable" fight but he did rehydrate to 149 pounds at fight night.

Comment

im with the dude.....if Pacman has any pride or desire left, Rios will crank it out of him.

Heck, Manny is not gonna be Mr. Nice Guy when Bam Bam starts pummeling him and knocking off the whiskers from this face...atleast i would hope not!

Also, it doesnt matter if Pac loses to JMM or not. Rios will not be fighting JMM.

Should Pac win, of course Floyd will get one last shot to come out of hiding

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    You dont have to take the medicine arum is force feeding you. Remember manny gets paid for the freak show you pay for. and brook v pac is better than rios v pac. rios gets a 140 strap or whips a ranked 147 fighter than **** yeah til then though f@k arums bull**** inhouse fights.

go make a Kell Brook vs PAC thread

ask if anyone besides Kell Brook's family would be interested

i'll take an in house war over some crappy ass fight that no one gives a crap about

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                      sure.. if you want pac to retire rios like he did margarito

this younger, hungrier, less shop worn version of Rios is much better than the Margarito that PAC raped a couple of year ago

Comment

Working...
                      X