Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many contradictions are there in Floyd's latest interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never understand the attempt to diminish Pacquiaos victory due to weight, being that Rios out weighed Pacquiao by 10lbs.
    Last edited by ironmt; 01-08-2014, 07:38 PM.

Comment

The thing with Floyd is that he knows a lot of people dislike him, so he doesn't give a **** what he says. He's basically a businessman first & a fighter second. That's why he said it's not about working harder, it's about working smarter which means he picks the easiest fights for the easy money.

Comment

I love Floyd but he's hilarious. He really does contradict himself constantly. I'm never sure if he does it on purpose like a troll or because he straight doesn't realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
          I love Floyd but he's hilarious. He really does contradict himself constantly. I'm never sure if he does it on purpose like a troll or because he straight doesn't realize it.
          He deserves credit for his fighting abilities but the guy Is a walking contradiction and he doesn't do well In the arguing department as I believe most people that heard the radio show with rude jude would attest to.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            for the past 5 years he has been making excuses and spouting rubbish to avoid pac and discredit him

the sad part of all of this is you actually have some idiots who believe him lol
            END THREAD HERE END THREAD HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
              I swear you get a different thing from him every week. First he says Khan has a good following and that fight makes business sense but with the Canelo fight he was all about giving the fans want they want. So is it giving fans what they want or is it about making business sense?

Also he said that Pacquiao fought a blown up lightweight and Rios should have got a tune up fight first. Well didn't he fight a blown up lightweight in Marquez? At no point do I ever remember him saying Marquez needed a tuneup fight first.
              Khan has Pakistani fans and fans over in Britain so how is he lying...
              Secondly neither Khan or Maidana really have a chance but Khan has a bigger chance than Maidana whos flat footed come-forward with no thinking gameplan would surely only get him outpointed and completely schooled for 12rounds!

The last part you're talking about fair enough.

Comment

A guy who failed to make weight twice in a row at 135, then moves up to 140 for two fights, then goes up to 147, and on his first fight there takes a diuretic to make weight, is far from a blown up lightweight.

I also recall JMM coming back down to 135 after fighting Floyd at 147, and staying there for two more fights without failing to make weight.

Comment

Working...
                X