No announcement yet.

80/20 split for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    you're right. manny isn't even a draw. he hasn't proved himself as a big attraction in the sport. Amir Khan is the real#2 cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      you're right. manny isn't even a draw. he hasn't proved himself as a big attraction in the sport. Amir Khan is the real#2 cash cow.
      Many has proved himself, but this is business and today's news is a major victory for Floyd. Love him or hate him. It is what it is

Comment

Dude, just tell your idol to make the Khan v Mayweather fight happen. Forget about Manny if you're so scared of the guy.

Comment

loved to see this guy as an agent or in a business room. hed be fired and laughed at first word spoken. Miguel Cotto got more than 20%

Comment

Manny should get a 27 mill gurantee and 25pct of ppv revenue. If it does over 2 mill then 35pct.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Dude, just tell your idol to make the Khan v Mayweather fight happen. Forget about Manny if you're so scared of the guy.
              Floyd is only afraid of bad investments, Manny is no longer worth the drama. Literally

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                TS...You are to stupid to be on this forum. Please log out and never come back. Perma ban yourself.
                hahahaha your one to talk, you complete joke of a person! Abril looked better against Rios than Manny you ******

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                  Manny should get a 27 mill gurantee and 25pct of ppv revenue. If it does over 2 mill then 35pct.
                  Well done sir. I fight him for that extra 5 points if I am Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                    hahahaha your one to talk, you complete joke of a person! Abril looked better against Rios than Manny you ******
                    Lol!!!! Pot calling the kettle black huh?

Comment

Originally posted by checkhuk44 View Post
                      Many has proved himself, but this is business and today's news is a major victory for Floyd. Love him or hate him. It is what it is
                      Yes, and it is your opinion. I respectfully disagree. Then again, I watch boxing for the entertainment and glory factor, not the sit at home, calculate PPVs and argue about Pac/Floyd all day factor.

Comment

Working...
                      X