No announcement yet.

Federal Budget crunching genius, Paul Ryan schools Obama on his healthcare law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy Paul Ryan is the VP candidate.

FTW Romney/Ryan 2012. Looking forward to Ryan cleaning Biden's clock during the debates.

Comment

Paul Ryan is a bigot and a moron.

I will be voting for Obama 2012.

Comment

why are americans so afraid of a cheaper and more effective form of healthcare?

cant wait for you guys to join us in the 20th century...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          why are americans so afraid of a cheaper and more effective form of healthcare?

cant wait for you guys to join us in the 20th century...
          Lol at cheaper and more effective. This bill will kill small businesses. Rates have already risen. It gives insurance companies even more control. Hospitals won't be able to keep up, because they will be filled with diseased welfare rats who don't pay into it. Illegals get free healthcare off of this. Pricate practices have already begun packing up shop, so say goodbye to your friendly family doctor. You now have to go to the hospital.

No one is afraid of cheaper more effective healthcare as long as it actually is cheaper and more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
            Lol at cheaper and more effective. This bill will kill small businesses. Rates have already risen. It gives insurance companies even more control. Hospitals won't be able to keep up, because they will be filled with diseased welfare rats who don't pay into it. Illegals get free healthcare off of this. Pricate practices have already begun packing up shop, so say goodbye to your friendly family doctor. You now have to go to the hospital.

No one is afraid of cheaper more effective healthcare as long as it actually is cheaper and more effective.
            ill be honest i know next to nothing about Obama's bill... i do know that most of the developed world took on a more socialized healthcare system and never looked back...

Obama must be the only leader in the world who can get crucified for trying to extend healthcare to the poorest in society.

Comment

ill be honest i know next to nothing about Obama's bill... i do know that most of the developed world took on a more socialized healthcare system and never looked back...

Obama must be the only leader in the world who can get crucified for trying to extend healthcare to the poorest in society.
              The idea is there, the way he is doing it is not.

Comment

The poorest in this country already have free healthcare. It's called Medicaid. The elderly in this country already have free healthcare. It's called Medicare. Glad I could be of help.

What Obama got "crucified" for was adding another entitlement at a time when existing ones had us 11 trillion (now 16 trillion) in debt. When a majority of the country was against it and preferred that he instead concentrate on fixing the economy. We now have more consecutive months of 8+% unemployment than total months above 8 in the half century prior.

Comment

Obama plays the racial card VERY WELL.

Notice how he plays on the emotions and sensibilities of people.

It's cause Obama and the establishment knows most people are like sheep to be herded.

Same goes to the other party.

One thing is sure, Paul Ryan will own Biden so bad in the debates that Obama won't be able to save him.
                  Last edited by MokMok; 08-11-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Wondering if anyone can answer this from me. I often see cases in the news where even if people have insurance they still have to pay some money and that can be thousands of dollars. How does that work?

Comment

Mitt Romney: "and the next president of the united states, Paul Ryan!" Oops lol

Comment

Working...
                      X