Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russ Anber: "Floyd may have become more reluctant to face Pacquiao after last night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 fights , and never demanded olympic style testing until the talk he was gonna fight packy....floyd doubts his chances vs a guy like packy.....that is as clear as daylight ...........

Comment

I really don't see any reason for Floyd to not want this fight more

Comment

Only Floyd can impress Floyd. Remember he's the greatest of all time, and the ultimate cash throwing up machine.

Comment

Originally posted by I'd rather box View Post
          Of course he was. His camp prior to the Hatton and Cotto fights picked the Brit and 'Rican to beat PAC and now this, lmao.
          That dont mean anything. They didnt go by skill or anything. They just said that he wont win because the other guys are bigger. They never even put any thought into it. They just didnt think someone from a lower weight class should beat those bigger guys. Now they all predicted Pac to beat Clottey so why would they be more fearful now?

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            Yeah but he wil run circle around the ring for sure and keep potshotting, that's his signature move and i don't think he's gonna change that.

Floyd is only after the money not on how he performs as he doesn't give a **** to the fans who pay for his lifestyle and vices.
            What's your point? Do you want me to stop being a fan of his skills and jump on the Pacquiao bandwagon? I'm already a fan of Pacquiao believe it or not, i'm just tired of his emotional fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
              If you were impressed with his win over Clottey you must be 11 years old and a female.
              lol u dont know nothing about boxing..if you are not impressed you must be a floyd lover who only likes men.

now do tell how can floyd or any welter do better than what pac did when clottey wouldnt budge with his shell mode and just covered up for the whole 12 rounds

Comment

Im actually the opposite of this writer and I just dont see how people can feel different from me. After last night I give Floyd an even bigger chance to beat Pac than I did before. I dont see how last night's fight could make people think that Floyd would be even more scared or more hesitant to fight. Why? Because he threw non stop which made Clottey just stand there like a punching bag all night? The Cotto fight was much more impressive because Cotto tried to fight him and couldnt win.

This fight was just Clottey with his guard up waiting for Pac to stop punching which he never did. Why would that make Floyd so scared? I dont get why people keep saying that. Im not even hating on Pac. If you think he can win then fine but dont tell me that the Clottey performance has Floyd so scared. I think the only thing Floyd took from that fight was all the clean shots Clottey landed on Pac and probably feels like he can also block alot of Pac's shots but counter back way more than Clottey. I think he's more confident after that fight than before

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  This fight was just Clottey with his guard up waiting for Pac to stop punching which he never did. Why would that make Floyd so scared? I dont get why people keep saying that. Im not even hating on Pac. If you think he can win then fine but dont tell me that the Clottey performance has Floyd so scared. I think the only thing Floyd took from that fight was all the clean shots Clottey landed on Pac and probably feels like he can also block alot of Pac's shots but counter back way more than Clottey. I think he's more confident after that fight than before
                  Totally agree. Floyd was willing to fight Pac coming off a better performance in the Cotto fight. Floyd's probably more eager to fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Measy1749 View Post
                    see, comments like this make me question if these so called commentators know anyhting about boxing. when da hell did mayweather even use a guard or a style like clottey's??? they arent even remotely the same fighter. i dont even understand how the fight would make mayweather scared...he didnt hurt clottey, he threw a bunch of fast combinations. while impressive, we all know he wont be fighting like that against floyd. that'd be stupid.
                    When he fights southpaws. That shoulder don't work against southpaws because of the angles. you saw it against judah when judah was tagging him he had to switch to that defense. He will surely be using that high guard cause that shoulder roll defense against pac will get him KTFO.

Comment

Co-sign

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      Im actually the opposite of this writer and I just dont see how people can feel different from me. After last night I give Floyd an even bigger chance to beat Pac than I did before. I dont see how last night's fight could make people think that Floyd would be even more scared or more hesitant to fight. Why? Because he threw non stop which made Clottey just stand there like a punching bag all night? The Cotto fight was much more impressive because Cotto tried to fight him and couldnt win.

Very well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X