Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else seen the new Hopkins interview in the video section?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else seen the new Hopkins interview in the video section?

'Nard's getting all philisophical in it.

I think his career is really over if he can't land a Calzaghe rematch. He doesn't seem too interested in anything else, and it's the only thing that would spark him.

yeah I saw that too, it really seems like he's ready for retirement if he cant land calzaghe which is good imo. He just got that deal with ESPN and can have a great career outside of boxing.

On a side note did everyone see hopkins in the crowd last night going crazy??? lmao he was yellin the entire fight, must have been great for him to see mosley and his trainer do so well

Comment

Hopefully Calzaghe mans the **** up or his cowadice will be remembered forever.

Comment

Calzaghe or Bhop should man up and fight Chad Dawson, if neither of them do... They are losing respect from me personally, which means nothing to rich dicks like them but i'm sure they'd be losing respect from alot of fans not just me.

Yes, they both accomplished alot, but still they should man up and fight dawson. I favor both of them over Dawson, but I just hate the annoying Dawson fans on here aswell as the marg fans. I love it when a fighter gets exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          yeah I saw that too, it really seems like he's ready for retirement if he cant land calzaghe which is good imo. He just got that deal with ESPN and can have a great career outside of boxing.

On a side note did everyone see hopkins in the crowd last night going crazy??? lmao he was yellin the entire fight, must have been great for him to see mosley and his trainer do so well
          Yep, I noticed that as well.

Comment

Dawson is tied up with Tarver.

If he becomes the first guy to knock him out, maybe one of those guys will take notice and the money will be more.

But what if Tarver pulls a Roy Jones fight 2 on him.

It upsets the apple cart then we have Tarver-Johnson 3 and **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
              Calzaghe or Bhop should man up and fight Chad Dawson, if neither of them do... They are losing respect from me personally, which means nothing to rich dicks like them but i'm sure they'd be losing respect from alot of fans not just me.

Yes, they both accomplished alot, but still they should man up and fight dawson. I favor both of them over Dawson, but I just hate the annoying Dawson fans on here aswell as the marg fans. I love it when a fighter gets exposed.
              you do realize hopkins is 44 ****in years old right? man up? that's what he's done his entire career. If hopkins wants a rematch with calzaghe or he retires, that's his decision. at 44 and after everything he's accomplished, he is not obligated to fight anyone, he owes the game nothing at this point.

Comment

Yeah, Hopkins had me rolling last night. He's got some serious stamina to keep that up the way he did.

He seems generally at peace with himself, his career, and his place in history right now. He doesn't have that chip on his shoulders anymore. It's a great thing to see, but it also makes me sad. I've been watching this guy since '95.....

Comment

you do realize hopkins is 44 ****in years old right? man up? that's what he's done his entire career. If hopkins wants a rematch with calzaghe or he retires, that's his decision. at 44 and after everything he's accomplished, he is not obligated to fight anyone, he owes the game nothing at this point.
                  Way to hit it out of the park, son.

Hopkins doesn't owe us anything, anymore. And he hasn't for years, he's just felt that he did.

"Man up". Get the hell out of here with that bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post

Dawson is not Lacy. Keep on thinking that.

Comment

Working...
                    X