• Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
    He wasn't sacked they 'parted company'.
    He was sacked.

**** off out of my thread. slag.

Comment

• EPL Favourites Liverpool bring in winger Riera

Liverpool bring in winger Riera

Riera scored one goal in 19 appearances for Man City
      Liverpool have completed the signing of left winger Albert Riera from Espanyol.

Riera, 26, has signed a four-year contract with the Anfield club and is believed to have signed for about £8m.

The Spaniard, who was also wanted by Everton, had a short spell on loan with Manchester City in 2006 and has also played for Real Mallorca and Bordeaux.

"Riera has the qualities we were looking for. He's a left footer who normally plays on the left wing," said Reds boss Benitez.

"He's good in the air, strong, powerful and a good crosser of the ball.

"He's the kind of player we have been talking about. He can beat players and get good deliveries into the area for our strikers.

606: DEBATE
      Just had news from within the club that Riera is a Liverpool player

ScouserSmith

"We've known about him for a long time, since he was at Mallorca and then through his career with Bordeaux, Manchester City and Espanyol

"He can talk English and of course he knows the Premier League, which is a big bonus.

"Usually foreign players need time when they go to a new country, but Riera already knows the league and the style of football.

In May, Riera was left out of Spain's Euro 2008 squad despite helping the national side qualify for the tournament.

Everton are believed to have met Espanyol's asking price for Riera but the player is understood to have favoured a move to Anfield.

Benitez added: "He also had offers from other English clubs but he said no to them because he wanted to come and play for us.

"That means a lot to me because it shows the commitment he has to play for Liverpool."

Riera's joins Liverpool following the earlier news on transfer deadline day that Steve Finnan was moving in the opposite direction for an undisclosed fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
        The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.

You sold out the e-shop.
        hahah! I showed a little too much love.

Hopefully there will be a delivery tomorrow so i can finish giving you your prezzies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          He was sacked.

**** off out of my thread. slag.
          He was definitely sacked. I bet he's crying like when fergie got down his neck all them years ago.

'I would LOVE it if we beat them!!'

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
            He was definitely sacked. I bet he's crying like when fergie got down his neck all them years ago.

'I would LOVE it if we beat them!!'
            haha. back in 96. That interview is legendary!!

Yeah he was sacked. Ignore that other **** coming into my thread preaching bollocks.

THIS IS MY HOUSE!

Comment

• Keegan is a ****ing *****. He left because things didn't go his way? I hope the **** was sacked. Dennis Wise should be the new manager, he has done a great job with the youth academy. Keegan has just been crying since he joined, **** him.

Comment

Yeah he was sacked. Ignore that other **** coming into my thread preaching bollocks.

THIS IS MY HOUSE!
                He most likely quit again, the crying little ***** can't handle it when things don't go his way.

Comment

THIS IS MY HOUSE!
                  That's why he got sacked, he's too ****in emotional. I like his style of football but he's got some issues.
                  I think he needs to see a councellor or something.

Comment

• Who are the Premiership favourites?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
                      Keegan is a ****ing *****. He left because things didn't go his way? I hope the **** was sacked. Dennis Wise should be the new manager, he has done a great job with the youth academy. Keegan has just been crying since he joined, **** him.
                      Most Geordie's would cut you for sayin' that.

Comment

Working...
                      X