No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas is Oxnard Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Vargas is Oxnard Boxing

WTF, no respect for La Colonia, top of the food chain, El feroz!!!??

Never was a big fan until he fought w Tito and w Oscar. Dude was as he would say an Aztec Warrior and always repped Oxnard, always!!

That's the first time I heard of Oxnard in regards to the sweet science from that man.

I seen in the Maidana vs May 2 all access talking about Robert Garcia is what Oxnard boxing is today with homage to El feroz.

I am disgusted. F ya'll for not saying anything

Vargas was the best fighter ever from Oxnard! He lost but also beat Ike and Twinkey in their primes

the biggerts fighter from that area is a known steroid user??

wow such pride,

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNG_BRICC View Post
      the biggerts fighter from that area is a known steroid user??

wow such pride,
      Only for the Oscar fight. He was one of the youngest champs ever!!! Pay respect. He put Oxnard on the map regardless of your opinion.

Comment

Bump....................

Comment

Oxnard sucks

Comment

i ****in love vargas, he always fought with his heart on the line, lol, he ****in really did love his fans , respect to el feroz,

Comment

Oscar spanked dat azz.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Vargas was the first Oxnard fighter I knew of. Shame he flamed out so quick, he was truly a fighter. The Tito fight was one of the best fights ever.

Comment

Vargas was good for a little stretch, but he couldn't hang with the big dogs. He was a wannabe tough guy with no identity -- was his style a brawler or boxer? Are you trying to be like Julio Cesar Chavez or Oscar De La Hoya?

At any rate, he was a very entertaining boxer. He had a lot of heart and skills. His defense was bad though.

Comment

Who gives a **** about Oxnard. You obviously never been there before.

Comment

Working...
                    X