No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gonzalez Still Working Hard For Ricky Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gonzalez Still Working Hard For Ricky Burns

Puerto Rican Jose “Chelo” Gonzalez trained today in Glasgow, Scotland, for his fight against the World Boxing Organization (WBO) champion Ricky Burns (35-2, 10 KOs), scheduled for this Saturday, May 11, at the Emirates Arena in Glasgow, Scotland, in a Matchroom Boxing presentation.

Gonzalez (22-0, 17 KOs), the #1 WBO ranked and WBO Latino champion in the lightweight division, had a hard training session today with his team led by trainer Roberto Nevarez, manager Andres Ortiz and also trainer Jose Cintron at the Morrison’s Gym.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this scrap Gonzalez by ko

Comment

The future of boxing

Comment

Ricky will stop this guy inside 9 rounds. I went to see his workout, he's punching ferociously now and looks very fast. He's also got one of the best defences in the sport right now. Gonzalez will be dangerous but I just feel that Ricky has too much for him.

Comment

Chelo will beat Ricky

Comment

All I know is it's KO or nothing for him.
            He has the power to KD Burns, don't know if he'll put him away though.
            I could see Burns winning a UD or SD

Comment

Should be a good scrap

Comment

Hope he doesn't get robbed on the cards if he actually wins

Comment

Chelo is a well conditioned strong fighter with good pop in his punches & is very humble, but he's NEVER faced any top caliber opponents & at times even against B Class opponents he hasn't looked that good..Chelo is being rushed & is still green & unfortunately I think Burns just has too much experience & is probably going to school him.. I really hope Chelo could prove Me wrong & pulls out a victory!! But from My point of view, it doesn't look good..

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                    Hope he doesn't get robbed on the cards if he actually wins
                    Gonzalez will lose if it goes to the cards. He will need a KO

Comment

Working...
                    X